i hate (love) you

This chapter is dedicated to each and every person who read loved the story so far.. I'm glad to each and every one who were smiling reading the funny chapters..

I'm thankful from bottom of my heart to everyone who have voted and I'm glad to read your comments too..

Sisira pov:

Heart tells one thing while mind speak something else..

I hate you I hate you, sisira started hitting the pillow showing her punch power 💪 on it..

Later she hugged the same pillow and weeping with silent tears laid on her bed hugging it more close to her and sobbing..

Even we have the whole world with us.. Even our parents are with us who have raised us for years still a girl thinks of a person whom she met just few days ago in the name of marriage..

Whom she started filling in her heart💖💖💖 whom she's dreaming all the while imagining some unknown person..

Why this happen to a girl only? Does boys to think the same way? 🤔🤔

I don't know about boys but for a girl her whole world which she has been raised till now and her world changes just in fraction of seconds.

She falls in love with the stranger whom she barely know.. That's the magic behind arranged marriages? I don't know it's stupid or something but for me it depends on the person who will also show the same care and effection towards their spouse..

And a girl's world and focus shift from persons to only one person in the world.. And it's none other than husband.. Here my husband made me mad leaving me alone😔..

I don't know I can't live without him for at least a week? Maybe you people think I'm stupid but no I'm more stupid because I'm deeply & madly in love with my sravan..

What happened 5 days ago?

I don't know time runs this slow when you fall in love with someone! That day since my husband left to work I have been spending time in our new home  looking at the clock ⏰.

I don't know why ❓this clock isn't working? Or I'm so excited it to rotate soon?

What yaar pls move fast, sisira said looking at the clock ⏰. Is your battery full? Or it's finished?

Wait I'll check.. Saying that sisira removed the batteries and swifted the batteries ex changing it to each other..

Oh it's working then move a bit faster! She grunted hearing the tick tick tick sounds..

She rolled her eyes keeping the clock aside and sat on chair looking out from the window..

She saw ladies who were busy in household chores.. Some were making their babies eat showing the road, sky what not sisira chuckled looking at a young mom with her kid..

Later she saw another lady who's busy in drying clothes on the terrace..

In this busy world everyone is busy.. Doing works for their families and loved ones is never hard.. But all they need is little care and affection towards them..
It might be husband to wife or wife to husband.. They should be their priority cuz whole family depends on their love itself..

If a couple is happy whole family like children and in-laws if present with them will be happy.. If the couple is fighting it'll effect their whole family..

All they need is love ❤❤nothing else.. Adjustment can be done in anything but not in love.. Love means not just love making it should be few words, little talks after their busy schedule, little time to spend with each other..