Wedding bells 💗

Sisira is busy in her phone call ordering the list she has in her hands..

Ok ok now get those items ASAP, she said ending the call..

Arey sravan! You're not ready yet? Go and get ready fast,

Seeing sravan frozen looking at her attire, (even her beauty made him pause for a while he thought not to express it) he chuckled coming near to her saying "nothing."

What? She asked looking at his smile..

Are you sure you're going to come like this? He asked..

Yeah! What happened to my attire? Anything wrong with the sari? Or I'm not looking good in this? She asked checking herself adjusting the gold ornament..

What's this? He asked moving closer to her.. She felt nervous at one moment when her eyes went towards his hand which is nearing to her cheeks..

This! This pen is also an ornament or what? He said removing it from her hair which she kept after ticking the list present in the paper while talking over the phone..

Oh this! I-!?

"Ma'am car is ready", One person came disturbing their talking..

Ok we'll come.. You go, she said turning towards sravan..

Sravan you go first.. I'll come after a while.. she said with smile..

Ok, sravan said before leaving..

Sisira walked to the room taking the gold ornament from the locker and kept it in her handbag..

She paused a while and turned to open the locker once again looking at the tiny box which she took and opened it sadly..

This isn't mine anymore! She talked to herself looking at the nose ring present in the box..

Looking at her phone ring she kept the nose ring back in the locker 🙄 sighing in dull face and walked out closing the door..

She put her smile back while walking in the parking lot while people gave a pathetic look at her (as everyone knows what's happening today)! But she kept moving and sat inside the car looking at sravan with smile as the ride started..

As soon as they arrived at the venue looking at the thermocol letters of bride and groom with well decorated arrangements surrounding her, she kept moving..

Sravan shake his hands with few people who came to wish him..

Thankyou thankyou, he said involved in their talks with huge laughs..

Sisira kept moving looking behind and dashed the pillar which made few ladies laugh at her..

She regained her posture looking at them and moved to the bride's room quickly..

Hey now you came? Is that fair?

You are my friend and helping the groom mostly 😜 she said mockingly..

It's nothing like that, i went to get the gold ornaments which he bought especially for you said sisira..

"Especially?" Bride stressed the word..

Yeah he said this is special, sisira replied..

Hey Vani! One girl came inside and looking at her Vani got excited and shared a hug..

"Long time" ☺️ they both said and laughed hugging once again..

I'll go and check the catering, sisira excused herself,

I don't understand, i heard you're going to marry and second hand guy? She asked looking at the bride..

Shhh talk slowly I'll explain, Vani said looking at sisira who left even after hearing that..