In search of Bride!

Chapter dedicated to misbah0410

Finally pics arrived..

I have to select a nice bride for Sravan..

This one is good this one hm--n,

"Are you out of your mind?"

Hearing to that familiar voice sisira turned to find her mom coming in furiously.

Mom! You came on right time.. I'm just going through this she said showing the album..

Prabha smashed the album on the floor with anger..

How can you take decision without telling us? Where is he? Let me talk with sravan, Prabha said looking for him..

Wait maa.. why are you being paranoid about us? We're very much sure about this decision.. after thinking a lot I expressed my thoughts..

I just can't dug into past.. But can't let my life to live in this false relations..
He tried his best to get our relationship work..

But I just don't want to get into past and remember.. it can't happen right!

So I said my decision and he thought a lot  about it.. Finally agreed for mutual divorce..

Are you nuts? Marriage is a game for you? Prabha roared..

Mom please.. don't be in backward tradition nor don't even think to continue our relationship.. it's over.. forever..

I just want to live my life . And you know one thing he's not bad (Sravan)..

I just wanted him to get someone who can love him than ever..

What about you then 😏? Prabha snorted..

Me! I'll be looking after my parents 😊 Sisira said hugging her mom..

Just leave me, Prabha retorted moving back...

Mom? Aren't you happy that I'm trying to live my life without any guilty for not loving him.. I should have died in that accident itself, Sisira said turning to side..

Without a second her cheek got a tight slap from her mom which she didn't expect..

How dare you speak like that? We cried, begged for keeping you alive . but you just telling so simply?
I'm getting a doubt! Wait are you my daughter Sisira in real? No you're not..
You got sick.. my daughter will never take such decisions..
You don't even care for your parents wish.. well 'all the best for ruining your happiness with your stupidity..'

I can't convince you but you'll realise soon what you're going to miss, Prabha said and left without turning back to Sisira who stood numb with tears shredding down..

Sisira cried touching her cheek.. isn't it the first time she raised her hand on me?
Mom? She blurted in shaky voice..

Well no need to worry Sisira, instead of living a false life atleast I'm walking out.. Sisira talked to herself wiping her tears..

She crawled a little to pick up the album which is laying on the floor..

Well now it's time to search a bride for my husband or should I call him soon to be ex husband!

At Prabha house...

Seeing Prabha, her husband went to her who just fell in sofa holding her head..

Prabha? He called but she didn't answered..

He went and brought a glass of water and stood beside her..
When Prabha felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up with tearsin her eyes..

First drink water! he said making her drink it.

She's not our daughter.. she changed  lot that I think doctor might have kept new brain instead of the injured one, Prabha said crying..

So what I heard was right? He talked to himself..

Yes it's true.. it's our karma.. whatelse? We have got a stubborn girl in the form of daughter, Prabha said hitting her head with palm..

We're nothing to her . She doesn't want to change her mind..

We thought this trip would get them closer but instead of that it turned soar..

What might have happened in their trip? That they turned like this!
Prabha cried clinging on his sleeve..

To be contd....

So what are your guess on this episode?
Don't forget to hit star for regular updates 😜😜

11th  July 2021 , 1:22 AM