A mistake..

Sisira? Sisira?

Sisira got up startling hearing her name..

Sisira? Sisira?

It's sravan voice? Is he back?

Sisira woke up hearing her name!

Sravan? Is this true? She blinked her eyes rubbing it and watched the clock⏰
It's seven in the morning🌄..

She got up holding the wall and found her room door was open?
Sisira's hands moved towards the door and it's true the doors weren't locked. She peeked out looking around. Only the sunlight is falling inside through the windows. The rest of the house is calm!

She moved out with fear in her heart, she didn't find anyone. She went to check in kitchen and found the door was locked🔐.
She then moved to check other room where her in-laws stay. She didn't find anyone. For a minute she felt like she's breathing Normally.

She went to the main door and it wasn't locked from inside? Is it open? She thought and tried to open the door but it's locked..

She ran to the other door and found it's too locked.. She wants to escape from here anyhow, she thought and ran back to kitchen.

She started searching for something to break the lock. She went back to store room to find the hammer and came back to kitchen and started hitting the lock..

It's not easy to break the lock.. She felt tired hitting it again and again.. Finally she got succeed in her task. But the door was also locked from outside..

She sat on the floor, crying.. All her efforts went into vain.. There's no escape from here?

She ran back to Hall and went near the window to find someone who can help her..

Help help.. She started screaming..

She found a little boy who's playing outside and started calling him..

Help, hey she waved her hand so that he could see her. Luckily the boy saw her and came running to the window..

Pls can you open the door?
He couldn't break the lock anyhow, it's a lock system it won't work without having proper key, she thought..

Hey pls ask anyone for a mobile? I want to make a call.. Plsz.. Sisira said in pleasing tone to that little boy.

But I don't have any phone.

Plsz ask your mom or anyone else plsz I needed it.. She literally begging him to bring a phone..

But my mom too didn't have any phone, that boy replied..

Plsz call someone I'll talk to them..

Someone means? He asked innocently..

Anyone who's elder.. Sisira panicked praying to God to not let her in-laws come soon..

The boy ran out as she said to find someone..

Sisira went back to her room to change before anyone comes.. She finished her chores and changed to kurti and leggings, she took a chunni to cover herself while escaping and draped it around her neck.. There she found the money beneath the clothes..

She remembered sravan's words and felt happy.. She took some amount and walked back to the window..

It's been more than fifteen minutes, still the boy hasn't reached back..

Seeing her FIL she ran back to her room, closing the door locking from inside..
Where is her mil she thought.. At least she helped indirectly from her FIL eyes she thought and as soon as the doors got opened, her eyes widened thinking what he might do?