Upma family?!

Raghu left shattered listening to what doctor said..

He turned devastatingly thinking of sisira then his eyes fell on sravan who's looking at him broken💔..

What he's telling? My sisira-!? Sravan tried to speak but his throat went dry and he started sobbing..

Sravan,? Stop crying! Pls nothing will happen to sisira.. Look here! Raghu made sravan look at him!

If you broke down! "What about them?" Raghu pointed at sisira parents who were consoling each other in silence holding their hands in tight, looking at their daughter standing out near the glass door..

You have to make them strong! Come.. let's go raghu said dragging sravan but stopped..

"Wipe your tears" He said looking at sravan..

Sravan did the same but once again his eyes dwell up..

Raghu looked at him, as he knows the pain sravan going through.. Raghu patted his back..

They both walked towards sisira parents..

Akka! bava? (Raghu calling his sister and BIL)

"You both go to home", we'll take care of sisira.. He said..

No raghu! " We can't ", both said in unison..

But akk-!?

His words cut off by the police officer saatvik..

You are patient's family right? He asked..

Yes officer.. Raghu said..

Anything wrong? Officer! Raghu asked moving towards him...

No we just got information that a political person is behind all this.. I'll arrange few police men here for her safety..

I just got the address of the vehicle which got escaped from that signal point.. We're tracing this vehicle! Soon we'll get the culprit, saatvik added..

Sir vehicle? What are you talking about? Raghu asked..

Few people who witnessed her before that accident took pic of that vehicle.. This is the pic and only evidence to get through this case, saatvik said showing the pic to raghu..

What? This is the same vehicle we saw a while before in that same road point!

Hearing that sravan took fast steps and looked into the pic.. It's just before the accident? I could have saved her.. Raghu it's just stood beside us? And we didn't even have any idea? Sravan cursed himself hitting his head..

I'm going to kill him with my hands, sir I'm coming with you! Pls take me also I'll kill that rascal with my own hands.. Pls sravan fumed in anger...

Listen Mr! I can understand your pain but you're already accused in one case and you want to get into another one? Saatvik reminded him..

Sir that bloody Vicky is also missing.. He's the one who trapped me for 2 months.. And changed his identity as mine..
One little meeting made my life hell, sravan said fisting his hand in frustration..

Calm down sravan! Calm down.. Raghu said patting his back..

It's ok.. we'll get that Vicky also.. We know you're innocent in this case.. So don't feel guilty..

Vicky! Vicky? (Someone shouted that name and walked towards sravan)

Vicky you're here? Thank god..
Rajvardhan said trying to engulf him..

What? Vicky? "I'm not Vicky!",
Sravan said stopping that person with his hands..

What? Don't talk like that.. I know you're angry at us.. But pls come back to home.. Rajvardhan pleaded.