Vicky's mom?!

"Is he alright doctor?"

"Yes.." He's fine so far.. Is he relative to sravan? He's looking like him..

No no doctor..
He's my brother doctor.. We used to live in pune.. Don't know what happened he just left from there without even informing anything to us after I told him to leave wrong company and stop cheating people..
Later one day I have informed about dad's health issues and wanted money for his treatment..

From that day he started sending bit by bit..

Ohh ok.. So you're mr.?

Im rajvardan.. I have came in search of my brother.. But I didn't expected to see him like this! He said sobbing holding vicky hand..

Vic-!?

Bha-!

Bhai! Sisi-r-a!

Vicky? Glad you're alright. What's happening around? Why are you in this state? Who did this ?

Vicky got up from bed looking around..

Sisira?

Where is she? Vicky enquired in spite of his grieving pain and hurting wounds..

Who's she! Why you are asking about her..

Bha-i!?

She is in icu! Said doc..

Listening to it, Vicky stood up from bed without thinking for another min and hit the iron stand losing his balance but ignored it and walked out in search of icu..

Vicky? Stop! His brother started calling him from behind..

But vicky didn't turned around and kept moving in hurry with sloppy steps..

As soon as vicky opened the door of icu, his eyes went widen.

Mo-m!? His voice broke apart in trauma..

Anasuya turned around to see vicky in wounds with tears filled in his eyes..

Vic-ky?

*
*
*

@tpolicestation

Something is not connecting! Do you guys think she can be behind all this? And sisira is just trying to find about corrupted mla and his deeds?
I don't feel this as strong reason.. There might be something else she knew about.. Saathvik said looking at raghu..

Sir sir.. Attacks everywhere due to elections..

What? Satvik shouted in shock moving out..

Everyone glued to tv screen watching exclusive news everywhere government properties got damaged, people hitting each other shouting their own political slogans..

Damn it!

Sir sir! Help me.. One person ran into police station followed by few goons with stones, knives whatnot!

Attack! Satvik ordered..

They got succeed in capturing those goons inspite  of their warnings of , "do you know who im?"

Make a call to control room and find out the current situations..
I'll be moving out.. And last thing don't let them go in any case! i'll find out the people behind them & so called who i'm! Said satvik giving last glare and left from there..

At hospital:

Vic-ky? Yo-!? She started stammering..

Vic-ky?
Are you fine? Anasuya walked in quick and started caressing his face.. I thought I lost you once again.. She cried hugging him..

Mom! Vicky looked at sisira who's laying on bed..

Anasuya looked back to Sisira! She started hitting her head sobbing...

Mom! How can you do this?

"I'm sorry" , I was helpless. All i wanted is your safety.. She said holding his hands..

But didn't you thought about sravan before doing this?

You have left me without thinking once..
In that chilling darkness.. My cries went unwanted to you..

My life would have ended up that night to hungry dogs which dragged me for half km..

But my step parents.. No they were my gods who gave me new life..

But I never thought I would have a grieving past..
My dad died coz of you.. My granny left alone coz of you doing little works to fill her tiny stomach...

What else can I do? Im helpless anasuya cried..

You should have fought.. You can stay with granny looking after her.. At least you can breathe freely instead of marrying this coward daas!

Vicky.. Anasuya tried to explain her part..

No mom pls don't talk..

At least I thought you'll care for sravan! who's my brother..
But you killed his wife?

Anasuya shook her head nodding horizontally with tears..

What? Sravan screamed in fear who just returned in hurry..

Sisira! "What happened to her?"

Mom? What you did to her? Sravan asked taking steps walking inside to find the poison bottle laying on the floor..
Looking at that his eyes went widen looking at sisira..

Sravan turned around hearing the thud sound to find anasuya laying on the floor..

Mom? Vicky shouted out of his lungs..

Mom? Sravan too got panicked looking at his mother laying on the ground..

But what shocked him more is vicky calling his own mom as mom!

Why ?

How?

To be continued.....

*
*
*

Hey peeps...

So here is the short update.. Sry couldn't write much.. Idk what happened to my thoughts in writing am I lacking behind or my writing skills gone down?

So another news...

Of course a happy one..

I have Got married..

Its happy news for parents and family.. But according to me marriage is a combo of happy,sad,fun,love,ishq,risk... Everything like fun ride to happy tears.. Scary to tears...

Im not against marriage but having an understandable partner can make our life "love makes life beautiful."

So have to see myself in my new journey how I reach their expectations & not to degrade my happiness in fulfilling their wishes..

Am I wrong??? (In the above sentence)

Have a good night see you soon!