Husband's Big fat wedding 💖

Hearing the mangalvadyam i shut my ears tightly with help of my hands screaming out loud to let my anger out on myself..

My throat went soar yet I didn't stop weeping..

What are you doing here?

I turned wiping my tears to find my mom ..

Sisira! Are you crying 🥺? She asked worriedly..

No mom I'm fine i said getting up..

No you're not! Why are you crying now? What's the use? Didn't i warned you earlier? Prabha said caressing her head..

Yes mom you warned me, you even slapped me! But what to do? My mind didn't allow me to listen to my heart 💓.

That's why I'm angry at myself..
That's why I'm feeling terrible with myself.
I have ruined my own marriage..
Till last min he begged, he cried, not to let him go away from me..

But i didn't listen to any of his words..

Mom pls take me away from here! I can't stay here anymore, sisira cried hugging her mother..

What 😨? You can't do that sisira.. Already everyone started asking for you?
So I came in search of you..

If you leave now everyone will blame sravan..

Even the mistake is yours! I can't let anyone pointing him.. Now it's of no use to cry any longer..
Wipe out your tears and get back soon.. I can't drag you like this along with me..

Till now only jilakara bellam (jeera and Jaggery paste kept on eachother's head right on muhuratan) ritual finished.. You know right this is the most important thing that should happen in wedding..

Still there are more rituals pending..

Come quick.. If they don't find me down there everyone will start searching for me..

Sravan is my son-in-law but now he's my son.. As a mother i have to be beside him..

But yet i came in search of you after I saw you left crying..

Pls come soon..

Sisira wiped her tears, plastering smile on her face and followed prabha..

All the time I hung up my face in shame when I saw sravan looking at me with anger, hatred filled in his eyes..

And smiling at all people except me..

When preist called someone to take those wedding lockets  tied to thread which is applied with turmeric for blessings of elders present over there..

My mom ordered me to do it..

I went to take them and kept moving keeping them in every woman's neck (for blessings) and finally gave it to the preist..

I didn't stood longer wanted to get down.. But Vani called me and made me sit beside her..

I couldn't help myself that too looking at sravan.. Death would be great than this torture i thought crying inside..

Vani I'll be back in a min i said 🙄 getting up to get bumped into someone!

Another mistake? All akshitas (rice mixed with turmeric) fell on me? Sisira cursed herself chanting sry sry she said looking at that person.

Oops 😬 maa( prabha) your daughter is messing up my wedding!

Hearing that sisira turned around to find another sravan?

"Shut up Vicky!" Vani said hitting on sravan shoulder..What? Sravan (Vicky) laughed looking at me..

Vicky?! Sisira turned back to find sravan infront of her..