1st Fight!

Sisira POV:

Sisira! "Sisira?" Get up!

Aren't you getting late for Institute? Wake up fast.. Look it's already 7  am, sravan said..

I blinked my eyes, still feeling sleepy.. Sravan five more minutes pls.. I added covering the blanket on my face..

Thank god! He went to washroom maybe.. I can sleep for extra 15 min till he finishes his bath.. I thought but there's no door sound! So I removed the blanket, only that my eyes can get uncovered..

Oh gawwd you're still here? I asked looking at sravan who's sitting beside me..

What man? Won't you let me sleep for more 5 min? I asked irritated..

Sravan smiled for that..

What? Am I looking funny? I asked getting up and looked at the God photo hanging on the wall and rubbed my eyes..

You have to attend classes did you forgot? He asked..

I remember sravan but yesterday only one exam finished.. At least one day break tho banta hai na?

Wow look you started speaking hindi! That's the benefit of meeting new people in classes, sravan added..

I'll read at home itself I'm having a lot of work at home.. Need to clean up.. Look at those webs, I showed to my husband..

You can do later.. Get ready.. He said moving towards washroom..

Getting up I folded the blanket and went down to get milk packets..

After keeping the milk to boil.
I remembered that groceries were finished.

Our fellow resident gave me sooji last night which she took long back..

Ok let's make this upma only.. But this time vegetable upma..

By the time I finished making breakfast, he came out..

There's no lunch today.. You eat in canteen, I said moving into room..

What? Today also upma? Sravan rolled his eyes looking at the dish..

I'm telling you since a week that we have to refill Groceries. But you are busy with your friend vijay and his wedding shopping.. I said leaning to the door..

Sravan! Didn't I told you? I asked while he's busy in wearing his phant..

"Ohh groceries!" OK OK now don't start.. Get ready he said..
We'll buy on our way at evening.. He said tucking his shirt..

After he dropped me to institution and left to his bank..

Evening:

Its been half an hour since I'm waiting here! But this man still didn't came?

I called a bunch of times but he didn't even respond to my call?

It's getting dark.. He should have informed me about his delay!
Stupid me I should have done this first..

Take left from here! I said directing the autowala..

Yes here itself.. I got down near the Market area.. It's bit distant from here but I need to buy something.. After paying to auto I moved towards the kirana store..

But it's too rush today! My phone started ringing..

It's Mom!

Hello amma? I said shouting due to the disturbance on the road..