Enemy Or Saviour?

Another update!

Thanking everyone whoever gonna read..

*******************

Anasuya POV:

I went to the ICU unit! And opened the door to find the nurse leaving with tray after dressing the wounds of sisira..

I smiled at her! And she smiled back to me..

"You're going to stay right!" I'll be going to have my breakfast if any emergency pls press this bell!

Nurse showed me the switch and I nodded ok..

As soon as she left us alone!

I walked towards sisira!

Anasuya! You can't do this.. My inner soul warned me.. I looked into the glass window which is showing my own replica..

"I'm helpless.." I can't let my son die in his hands.. Unless I kill her, he will not let Vicky survive..

But she's sravan's wife!

Yess I know.. But I'm helpless.. I cried hitting my head..

I looked back into the glass window!
I might be looking selfish.. But I'm a mother.. I can't let Vicky die in his hands after knowing he's my son whom I abandoned once!

You are talking about motherhood? It's awkward to here that word mother's love from you, her soul countered her back sarcastically..

I'm sorry.. Forgive me.. She sobbed looking at sisira, Anasuya looked around to find a person who works for daas..

He's looking into the newspaper and walked outside the corridor..

He nodded his head to do it.

I can't kill her! I can't let my sravan break down again!

What am I going to do? I'm helpless😔! She thought, looking at sisira and her hand shivered while moving towards the oxygen mask..

________________________

Few months ago...

Daas POV:

Without having money I'm going to bar shop? Who the hell will let me in? I walked back to my house to take money from my maid..

Yes, my wife is nothing but a maid..

Since I married her! I'm totally lost.. My money.. My properties everything went into drain.. Only coz of her leg..

I shouldn't have married her at first.. But that bitch is my father's choice who forced me in marrying her telling that I won't get my property if I didn't accept his proposal,!

But what happened? After marriage I lost everything..

I took the little brandy from my pocket and sipped it keeping back and walked steadily..

What? Am I looking like a drunkard? I asked a woman who's watching me..
She ran into her house after my shouting..

This! This is what I want. Fear.. Everyone should fear of this daas.. I shouted sipping my brandy making it empty.. What this also finish--Ed?

I throw up the glass bottle on the ground which is broken into pieces..

I walked back to my house..

I'm sorry! I abandoned our child! Anasuya cried sobbing louder..

My eyes fell on the photo which she's holding! It's him? So she didn't forget him yet? Even after years of punishment? She's still keeping his photo with her?