Naked sravan!

Well today's update is dedicated to my babes desirediaries

As a birthday update..

Got busy with schedule 😄 so couldn't update yesterday.. okok I'm agreeing I forgot her bday yesterday.. but it already crossed another day 🥺😞 ii m sry dear I tried to write just after having my dinner and so please pardon me 💖💖
So today's update on her name..

Sisira POV:

Well! I'm going to do regular Puja that's it.. No vratam nothing.. She determined and did her routine in cleaning up the house and made rangoli outside..

While taking bath she looked at the turmeric bottle present in the cupboard and thought for a while..

I'm sure a happy wife? She thought picking up the bottle and took a little in her hands and applied it to the thread present on the nuptial chain..

She then started applying it to her feet observing her toe rings..

After taking bath, She wrapped her hair with towel and got ready in sari..

She went to the puja room and cleaned up the lamps and prepared diyas to lighten it..

Adjusting her towel which is hurting her neck due to her long hair, she tucked pallu on her waistline and Started Cooking prasadam in kitchen..

It's almost 10 AM.. She finished preparing 3 prasadam as it should be in done in odd numbers..

After offering her prayers she finally done with harthi and kept prasadam for nivedana..

She removed her towel wrapped around her hair and kept it in balcony to let it dry..

After braiding her hair which is little wet she looked herself in mirror to find herself looking different..

She went back to kitchen to find the mess 🙄 and started clearing the counter..

She added the food items in bowls and kept it on dining table, just then she heard the bell and turned towards the door..

She adjusted her pallu and went to open the door to find it's Lalitha..

"You still present here?" Lalitha asked mocking.

What do you mean? Until we get separated it'll be my home for sure 😌, Sisira replied back making her shut up at once..

Anyways I'm not here to talk with you, I came up as sravan told me to pass a msg as you're phone is getting switch off since long time,
BTW I'm on my way to meet him after work and from there we'll going out-! Said Lalitha.

Is this the msg he wanted to pass? Sisira asked..

Well it's not , " he told you to not wait for him and have your food on time." Lalitha finished and turned to leave..

Look! One day you'll be out from here and I'll be in your place 😉 she said pointing to Sisira..

If I myself doesn't agree to move out from his life neither you can be here nor you'll be here! Sisira said fuming..

Ohh soo you think Sravan still loves you?
Wake up baby! She isn't yours anymore.. Lalitha said turning towards her..

I'm not here to prove to you about his love on me.. But yes he does still loves me to the core.. Sisira corrected..

Well in two weeks you'll be getting your Divorce anyhow, then you have to get out from here.. I'll wait till then and show you how I'll make him mine.. Lalitha said challenging Sisira..