Where's your ticket?

Unedited.... 🙈🙈❤❤

Read at your own risks..

Can point out mistakes.. 🤷‍♀️

*************************

Sisira is running along with sravan until they saw a bus coming from other end.. Sravan waved his hand to stop it.

While sisira turned around to see if her mom still coming behind them to take her back!

Finally bus stopped..

They both got in while everyone including conductor and driver too watching them eagerly..

Are you guys running away? Conductor asked looking at sisira bridal avatar..

No-no she's my wife, sravan glared at him and took sisira behind and they both took their seats..

Sisira sat holding his hand in panic..

Don't worry sisira, we're going back to city.. We'll find a new home for ourselves and everything will be ok.. Sravan said assuring her..

Sisira hold his arm and kept her head on his shoulder..

Yaar change your expression it's really making everyone get doubt that we're seriously running away.. Still they didn't believe us. Sravan said with little laugh..

Sisira glared at him..

What❓ look at yourself and your bridal avatar made everyone think I'm running off with bride who's gonna marry someone else..

Shut up! sisira glared at him in anger.. And looked around to find passengers watching at them..

What❓ "he's my husband." Sisira replied to a lady who's watching them..
That lady turned back murmuring..

Thank god mom didn't make me wear jewelry much.. She said taking off extra flowers pinned to her hair..

Hey keep it like that, you look lovely, sravan said winking..

Sisira blushed but changed her expression looking at one aunty who's watching her..

Tickets tickets... Conductor came to them and asked to where📍❓

As this bus goes till tirupati only they took tickets for reaching down from the hill top and sravan paid for it..

Sisira? What happened? Sravan asked in worry..

No I'm afraid to heights, she said shutting her eyes in fear.. Sravan wrapped his hand around her and held her tightly till the bus reached down..

After getting down from the bus.. Sisira and sravan walked towards bus station..

It's already 3 in the evening...

I'm hungry! Sisira said in low..

Oh I'm I'm so sorry sisira I'll get you something pls sit here.. Sravan said and moved towards the stalls on other end..

Sisira walked towards the washbasin and looked at herself in mirror.. She washed her face splattering water making her bangles ting ting sounds..

She then turned back and saw sravan searching for her with water bottle and food packets in his hand..

Sisira moved towards him and kept her hand to call him..

Sravan turned immediately and sighed in relief..

Where did you went? Huh! I told you right to be here! Sravan said in tough tone.. Making sisira frown😟..

I just went to wash my face.. Sisira tried to explain but he didn't listen to her..