Identity?

Sisira! Sisira?

Sravan wispered calling slowly...

But looking at her closed eyes he smiled and pulled her closely to his chest feeling the warmth of their souls..

I missed you very much.. I'm sorry for doubting you.. I'm really sorry. He said with tears filled in his eyes..

His eyes getting closed.. Sravan don't want to sleep but his eyes started shutting down.. After a long time he's sleeping peacefully having her in his arms..

He felt very drowsy and laid back beside sisira..

Next morning...

Sun rays started hitting into their room.. Due to the light Sisira wake up blinking her eyes turning her head away from the window to avoid sun rays..

Her lips spread wide looking at her husband who's sleeping peacefully..

She caressed his head which is resting on her chest.

"I missed it.."
Sravan groaned in sleepy voice..

Sisira smiled and continued caressing his hair..

It's 7 already.. Wake up na.. Sisira said..

No let's stay for some more time.. Sravan said turning themselves that sisira is on top of him..

Sisira laid her head on his heart.. Listening to his heart beat..

What are you listening to? He asked..

Your heartbeat 💓.. She replied..

Don't tell me you know what my heart is speaking! He said in dizzy tone..

Yes it's speaking a lot..

Yeah 😲? Then tell me the summary in shortcut.. He added..

It's telling, "you lazy fellow get up and fresh up.. Your stomach is growling.."
She said laughing..

Ohh 😲😜? Is it?

Yeah sisira nodded..

But it's not about hungry? He said shrugging his shoulders..

Oh really? Then what it's telling? She asked..

It's telling that don't get out from bed today.. He said pulling her much closer..

No-no if you want you can stay but why to pull me along with you? She said trying to distance herself..

What's the use of me staying alone on bed? He pouted..

Ohh soo you need company? She asked raising her eyebrows..

Yes he grinned..

Ok I'll go & will call bunty to accompany you..

What? That dumbu fellow? I don't want him to cuddle.. He said rolling his eyes.

Hey don't call my bro dumbu.. Sisira hit him on his chest..

Why ❓he's chubby like tiny elephant.. So it's perfect name for him.. He said..

Shut up he'll get hurt if he listens to your talk.. She said..

Ok ok leave that topic and let me concentrate on something else.. He said wrapping his arms around her and pulled her close to him.. He brushed her lips which made sisira blush..
Sravan pecked her lips..

Sisira fisted his shirt crushing it.. While sravan is busy in kissing her.. His hands caressed her curves..

Hmm enough.. Sisira pushed him and sat on bed..