Outing with Helmet man🥶

After Vicky left, Sravan became all alone at once..

As usual he is returning from office crossing all the signal lanes watching the crowd..

At one point his eyes caught someone for whom his dies to meet again and again..

It's Sisira.. what she's doing here?
As the signal turned green everyone started moving, while sravan was lost until he heard honking from behind..
He even got scoldings for his off mind in traffic area while few people easily moved ahead..

Sorry he apologized and Started his bike and turned to service road and stopped near to her..

Sisira noticed bike honking continuosly,

Sisira didn't mind at first and watched her wristwatch noticing the time and looking ahead..

Again the biker moved a little near to her and started honking once again..

Sisira started cursing him..

Hey what's your problem? Why are you honking like that? An elder lady questioned him..

That's none of your business,my lady he said and blew whistle..

Wait let me call 100 and they'll sure mind your business, she said taking her phone..

Meanwhile the biker drove off calmly..

You shouldn't stay calm like this.. see how rude he was! You should have slapped him that he won't repeat this type of mistakes again in his life, she said while looking at the bus which is coming near to them..

Ok aunty I'll take care.. thankyou for your advice sisira said while the older lady left..

Sravan stopped his bike looking at the stray dogs running behind one another crossing the road and he honked his horn to aware them..

While barking, he once again honked his horn unaware of Sisira watching him..

She unoticing the puppies and fisted her hand in anger.

Sisira is out of rage that she couldn't stop her anger and walked towards him thinking him to be another womanizer,

There she fisted his shirt making Sravan eyes go wide open,

You how dare you to honk your horn on me?
Don't you know you shouldn't tease women?

Arey but what I did? Sravan questioned..

What 😲 still asking what you did? She said looking at his helmet which is covering his face..

I just saw you standing here and so came to talk to you, he said holding her hand..

What? How shameless you are! Don't you have any manners? Directly telling that you came to talk to me as if I'm your wife?

Yes I'm talking to my wife only, he said squeezing her palm a little.

What kind of man you're? Huh let me call to -!?

Before she could continue people started gathering..

Wait!

What are you doing? He said trying to grab her phone to avoid unnecessary issues..

How dare you to take my phone away 😤?

Look this man is teasing me and even snatched my phone, she complained to the strangers who were going by that side..

Hey,

You're mistaken.. it's me your Sravan..
He said removing the Helmet and seeing his face, Sisira got shocked and felt embarrassed..

You guys Started teasing in the daylight itself? One person questioned..

You look decent why are you doing like this?  Another man questioned..

Don't tell like that these types of people always look decent only, a woman added.

Arey listen, I know her. He said cutting of their words..

What 😲 you know her? Then. Why she didn't recognise you?

That's coz we're seeing eachother after a long time..

BTW Sisira if everything sorted out? Can we move from here? Sravan asked looking at embarrassed Sisira..

She just nodded and sat behind him on one side.

Kalikalam...  Few murmured while they left..

Are you waiting for someone? He asked while driving..

Yeah mom and I came to checkup and after that she got call from office so she took me along with her..

But due to work , she's not able to come and told me to go home..
And so I stopped at busstand to catch bus or auto.

Ohh ok 😊.. do you want to go home right now or shall I take you to outing? He asked..

Sisira stood speechless not knowing what to answer..

It's ok.. I don't take much time will drop you safely back to your home.. he said looking into mirror..

Sravan stopped at the beach road..

As sisra got down,he parked his bike and he walked towards the steps that lead to seashore.

While Sisira followed him calmly.

They both sat down while the waves were making magic to the evening sunset 🌻🌇..

So how's is your health now? He asked..

Yes I'm doing good,she replied back.

He lost looking at her.. after a long time he's watching her so closely.. her eyes blinking looking at the sand..

While her hands adjusting dupatta which is flying due to Breeze and trying to lock her free strands which were disturbing her cheeks giving tingles..

His hands itched to take her in his arms and kiss her to fullest but he don't want to force himself or his emotions..

Sisira looked up to see him already watching at her..

She felt shy don't know why 🙄!
And so she cleared her throat to get him back to normal..

Ohh ugh I'm sorry I just lost watching you.. it's been soo long that I saw you, he said blinking his teary eyes which were noticed by Sisira..

Wait ! "I'll get something for you"

To be contd.....

25th May 2020, 00:02 am..