Vicky?

Chapter dedicated to NandiniNagesh

Stranger: Sir 😱😱😱

No-no pls I'm having a family.. A wife and two children.. Pls 🙏🙏 he begged falling on his feet..

Sorry sir!

Boss: Then why the hell you planned to take money from my fil?
What if he catch you?
What if you get into police hands?
What if my plan ruin?

Huh! He roared holding his collar.. It's better that I finish you right now! He triggered the gun point right on his forehead..

Shall I pull the trigger? Huh!

Stranger: Sirrrrr sorry I'm really sorry..

I will never ever do this again in my life..
Pls pardon me.. He held his leg begging him to spare his life..

Boss: Whole work might have spoiled just because of your greediness.
Two months work might have cleaned up with your one mistake..

Stranger: Sorry Sir.. I'll never do this again..

Boss: fine! Now get off my way..
Get the system ready and do your work.. Everything should be swiped off within one days of span.. I don't want to risk it now. So I changed my plan..
He pushed him back with his leg and walked away holding his gun..

Stranger: uff thank god I'm safe today.. Wifey! Your nuptial chain is very strong.. I just escaped from gun point.. He patted himself in relief.

Hearing the sounds from other room.. He went to check out to find that person once again captured in that room..

Glad you guys caught him before boss arrival if not I would have died today.. He said to his men and saw that person struggling with ropes tied up.. And his mouth covered up with plaster..

Sir! Why to struggle? We're going to leave in two days.. Sry only one day left.. And you can stay happily.. So more 24 hrs till then enjoy our special treatment.

And pls don't make us run behind you.. It's second time you got caught again.. So no use of running away..

Guys take care of sir with gratitude.. He glared at two men who's looking after him..

In the other room..

Computer systems were full on range.
Everything wrapped up in piles of connections.. Around two more members were working there..

Don't leave any data.. And check out the spyware and be cautious that IP address should be in default..

Our tickets were booked for Bangkok.. Me and my soon to be wife will settle there..

And rest of you guys.. Will go to your destiny places you decided to.

Remember one thing guys we can't connect from now on for few months.. So stop bugging each other and live your life happily..

Money will be reached once we board flight.. And we'll be clean..

Stranger: "Boss?"
You're going to marry?

Boss: Yes man.. Why ❓ don't you want me to get married?

Stranger: No-no boss.. As I knew it.. You had a break up right?

Boss: Bobby(stranger name)! He chuckled..
Remember one thing. If God takes away something.. He'll give something more better than before one..

And now I got two things because of that person... One is money.. And the second one is wife..

You remember her right?