Better half?!

Thank you for your interest in this story guys....

vallips

Here's another update...

Unedited so please bear and point out mistakes I'll correct it..
_____________________________

"I should go first and occupy my place and should sleep before he comes, and went to that room only to find him already laying down there.."

My steps stopped looking at him who is busy in adjusting the blanket and turned around and to seeing me he smiled..

What❓ come! He said patting his side. I have no other choice and so I went near to the bedding and sat on the other empty side..

She layed and turned watching the wall and as there's no fan in the puja room. Her mom kept portable fan stand for them..

She turned laying straight looking at the ceiling and took a quick glance of sravan who's watching her..

Thanks to Sriram ji i got to spent two days with you..

What❓

I mean i got a chance to be with you. In our home you always ignore me. But here at least you're taking care of me..
Since we had fight that night you stopped talking to me. At least here I got a new chance to hear your voice.. You woman are so kind hearted that you can't stay hating anyone for longer..

Yes, "that's what you men take advantage of women!" She scowled back to him..
You men are all same you just like Showing dominance, power, attitude against woman.

But li-! Her words cut of by him.. I know what you are trying to tell. But listen I don't want to be like Lord Ram.. He just left his wife thinking about his pride..

(My words? He's telling my own words.. Sisira shocked to listen that from sravan.)

Relations are not just caring and sharing, it's like completing each other with all imperfections they have and never give up on each other.. Just like Lord Shiva and parvati!

In my view they're the ideal couple, in fact he gave his half soul to complete it with his better half that's none other than goddess parvati, showing the world that couple should be like irreplaceable..

And I want to you to complete me with your mind and soul.. Not every couple is perfect but two imperfect people complete each other by getting perfect in their relationship..

I know you're still angry with me for shouting at my parents. But I think I didn't speak anything wrong in it..

Silence filled that room..

(Sisira started thinking about his words and respect on his better half that's none other than me! Why his words effecting me creating some unknown disturbance in myself?
No-no sisira don't think too much maybe these are just his words from out.. Don't think and fall for him.. They'll change like every men.. )

After speaking to her inner mind, Finished your talk? Can I sleep now? She asked looking at him.. His face frowned at her harshness yet he composed himself to not show it on his face..

"Nope, still one word left to talk", he said.
What's that?

"Thankyou darling"

For what❓ she started thinking..

For resting the pillow between the bed and me, sravan said adjusting himself on his elbow and looking at his wife..

I -I didn't kept that pillow! She said immediately..