Forget him forever...

Prabha paused while walking out from sisira room!
Wait! "What she told?" She met sravan yesterday? But where? OMG I should haven't send her out at all..

Prabha wanted to question her but she didn't want sisira to think about him.. It's her past.. Let sravan be in her past itself..
I'll not let him ruin my daughter's life once again because of his family...

It's been a week...

Only four days left for wedding...

Sisira and sravan didn't meet since their last encounter in theatre.. But their papers were filed by lawyer..

One day prabha got a call from her relative..

"I heard your daughter getting divorce?" Poor girl what might happen now? They started pitied on Sisira fate..

No need to worry for my daughter, we're still alive to take care of her, prabha taunted them back..

One again she got call from another relative..

"Is she going to get married?"

Who told you that? Prabha questioned them...

No I heard someone telling that she's gonna marry soon! At least this time be careful.. She didn't even got divorce also that person warned prabha..

Prabha got panicked thinking how this news got out? I should be careful.. She soon went to diwakar who's busy in reading newspaper..

Did you heard something? I don't know how this news went out! Everyone started calling enquiring about sisira marriage ended up with divorce..

Prabha! Why to worry now. We're getting her married to raghu in three more days. So stop worrying.. Diwakar tried to make her cool with his words..

No you don't understand what if sravan and his family does anything? What if they stop this marriage? I'm very tensed pls do something, she pleaded her husband..

Don't worry prabha.. Marriage is going to be secret we're not getting her married here.. We'll take her to some pilgrimage and finish it up.. God is there to take care of everything.. So stop worrying now..

Have you ate anything? Diwakar asked to his wife to which she nodded no..
How can you this careless? Come I'll serve you saying that he took her to dining table and made her finish her dinner.

Sisira felt happy looking at their parents bonding and smiled moving back to her room.. She waited a long time to see them together and happy..
She thanked God for getting them together..

Next day.....

Sisira wasn't interested but prabha took her along.. She's afraid of leaving sisira alone.. She's getting nightmares nowadays.. This made sisira parents worry more than before..

When they visited shopping mall for buying new clothes.. It's bit rush due to weekend and sisira sat in chair looking at her mom who's picking up saris and showing it to her to select something..

But sisira didn't show interest at all.. But her eyes fell on a person from far itself.. She recognizes him.. What's he doing here?

Sisira lips spread wide unknowingly looking at him.. But sravan is busy with his friends..

Try this sravan! It suits you very well.. One lady stood so close to him.. This made sisira irk.. She don't know why she's getting angry towards that lady bimbo..

He's Ajay! Vinita fiance? And few more were present along with them..

Sisira wanted to glance at him without his notice.. And she kept nodding her head to her mom's question in selection of saris..