Special entry? conditions apply 😛😛

Sisira stood in shock seeing her family.. Sra-van! Mo-m?! Sisira moved back hiding herself behind sravan with fear and trembling..

Sisira don't go! Sravan tried to pull her beside but she didn't came and stood behind him holding his shirt in grip..

"Don't worry", I'll talk sravan assured looking to sisira mumbling..

Attha! Pls 🙏 it's my fault only.. Pls don't taunt her, sravan pleaded prabha..

Sravan you stay away from this matter for few minutes. I need to talk to my daughter, prabha said with fuming..

Sisira?

Why are you hiding behind your husband?
Have we became that unwanted people in your life?
You left your parents just for your husband?
Don't we have any value in your life? Tell me sisira? Answer to me? Why are you hiding behind him? After all you ran away along with him. Didn't you think even once before doing this? You want to defame us in front of society by running away?

Sisira got tears in her eyes holding sravan shirt tightly in fear..

Prabha! Stop fearing her.. "Didn't you see how she is crying?", diwakar came in front defending his daughter..

Sisira ran to her Dad and hugged him chanting Sry.. Daddy sry but I don't want to marry again.. Pls convince mom pls dad sisira cling to her dad in fear of prabha..

Look! Now I became villian in the story😥! Prabha said with frown 😟

Arey sisira it's all a drama dear stop crying! Diwakar took back sisira wiping her tears..

What❓😧 sisira stood spellbound opening her mouth wide open!

Close your mouth now! Sravan said poking her shoulder..

Mom?

Yes dear, What did you think? Parents don't think about children happiness? Yes we decided to marry you with mamu in fear! But he made me realize with his words one day..

Why didn't you marry someone else after you and your husband got separated? Raghu asked looking at his sister.

What❓ have you lost your mind? What rubbish are you talking raghu? Prabha almost shouted at him..

Then why you want her to get married once again?

Prabha didn't expect this type of question from raghu..

Again thinking about sravan? I told you na you're getting married to my daughter. So stop thinking about him and focus on your future, prabha warned raghu..

But I don't love sisira.. I can't love never ever the way you think..

You didn't love anyone either after your marriage, just like that you'll soon fall & accept her also once you get married..So stop thinking unnecessarily..

He left in anger but his words made prabha think twice..

Yes when I didn't leave your father and gave a chance for our marriage why should I break your marriage? That too your Husband is a good person but only one doubt made me think twice..

Do you love sravan or not! This one question made me restless😖 so as per plan we decided to test you both..

Raghu went taking divorce papers to sravan and talked about your divorce with him and wanted him to sign those papers..

But sravan said one thing..

Raghu ji I know you're great person and you can give sisira a great life being her companion.. I love her a lot and if freeing her is going to be the best one in her life then I'll free her definitely. All I want is her happiness only, sravan said pleasing and kept signatures on it..