Chapter 1

(current timeline)

"Papa hurry he's gonna be here any minute" the boy yelled, calling for his Papa to hurry up.

"YeonJun your father won't be here for another 1 why are you in such a rush?" Taehyung walks out of the boy's room holding a bag.

"I know but Appa said he will be here sooner," the boy said excitedly, taking the bag from his papa hands.

"Aish you still got time to eat breakfast" Taehyung sighs walking to the kitchen and placing breakfast for his son.

"But what if Appa comes and I am not ready for him? You know he doesn't-" YeonJun stops himself and looks at Taehyung who gives a sad smile.

"I am sorry" he apologized "doesn't it okay" Taehyung pats his head.

"Oh, where is Yu-na? I swear if because of her I get late I kill her" YeonJun said, calling for his younger sister

"YeonJun" Taehyung says with a warning tone making the boy quiet.

"Yeah, how can you say something like that about your cute sister?" Yu-na walks to the dining table and takes a seat.

"Good morning papa," she says to which Taehyung replies with a kiss on the head. "Morning baby, did you sleep well?" He asks to which she nods.

"Did you sleep well?" YeonJun says in mocking voices "why wouldn't she? What else she gotta do not to have a good sleep" he teases.

Yu-Na looks at Taehyung whose back is facing them and smacks her brother's head. "Idiot, you want me to tell Papa where you were last night?" She says, making YeonJun wide eyes.

"You won't?" He said to which she gives a daring look. "Try me bitch" she collapsed back.

"You have no respect for elders," he says biting onto a bead. "Okay old man" she sticks her tongue out at him.

"So what will you all be doing this weekend?" Taehyung comes to sit next to Yu-na with a cup of tea

"Appa is taking all of us on a family trip at the beach house tomorrow. He said he got us surprised" YeonJun says with the biggest smile.

Taehyung looks at his kids and smiles knowing no matter what happened at least his kids are happy. He stares away as the word family replay in his head.

"Papa do you want to come too? I can ask Appa" Yu-Na offers a look at Taehyung with sad eyes.

"It's okay baby, your Appa wants to be a family only remember? I have no place in it" Taehyung says, holding back his hurt.

"But you are family, you are our papa," Yu-na says getting up and hugging Taehyung.

"Yes I am but I have no place for your father. He already has his family without me" Taehyung arms tighten around his daughter who tries not to cry for her papa.

Taehyung looks at YeonJun who is refusing to meet his eyes as guilt and sadness fill his eyes. YeonJun's knee no matter how much Taehyung tries to be strong he is always hurting. The fact their father comes to pick them up for a family time but never even looks at Taehyung. He knows how much that hurt his papa but he can't do anything.

"Yeonnie" YeonJun looks at Taehyung who smiles at him. "It's okay," Taehyung says knowing what his son is thinking.

As they finish up they hear a car pulled outside knowing who it was. "Okay, your father is here come on go," Taehyung says as the sad moments were uplifted as both of them hurry.

The doorbell rang making Taehyung up and walk to the door. He took a deep breath hoping it was the person he wanted to see but not to his surprise he met with a smiling face.

"Hello" Ji Eun smiles widely at Taehyung who smiles back at the woman.

"Hey, the kids are almost ready, do you wanna come in?" He asks, stepping aside for the woman.

"I wish I could but-" she stops herself trying to find the best words to use.

"I understand I am sorry," he said. Ji Eun sadly smiles as she loves Taehyung. He is the sweetest person she knows but she loves her husband more and she knows her husband won't be happy if she was to go against him.

"TaeTae" an overly excited Kai runs up to the door and hugs Taehyung, squeezing the life out of him.

"Hello to you two Kai," Taehyung says, hugging back the boy as Ji Eun laughing seeing Taehyung struggling to breathe because of her son.

"Aish let him go your bart he can't breath" she yells at her son who finally let go.

"I am sorry but I missed TaeTae so much," Kai said, getting closer to Taehyung who only smiles dearly at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you to be more respectful?" She glares at her son who only gives her playful looks.

"It's okay Kai is allowed to be like that," Taehyung said, ruffling his hair.

"You spoiled him too much Taehyung," she says sighing.

"Okay let go Appa must be waiting" YeonJun walls them and greets Ji Eun and Kai.

"Hey, mum" Yu-na hugs Ji Eun who does the same to her.

"Okay we are leaving now," she said. "Bye Papa takes care," YeonJun said, hugging Taehyung who does the same.

"Bye papa I love you," Yu-Na says while hugging Taehyung.

"Bye TaeTae" Kai kisses Taehyung's cheeks and runs to follow his older siblings.

"See you soon Taehyung," Ji Eun said looking again sadly at him before leaving behind the kids.

Taehyung watches as they all walk away from him. Then closes the door behind and walks to the window. And like always he watches down to them. He tries to hold back as they are happy together without him.

Then his eyes meet the person his eyes have been searching to see. He watches as Jungkook walks out of the car and greets the kids helping them settle in.

No matter how happy he is his heart still hurts knowing that they are happy without them...he is happy without him. His heart clutch as Junkook embraces his wife into his arms and kisses her. He looks away not wanting to feel the same feelings he was hiding away.