Changes

Hello,

I just wanted to let the readers know that I made changes to the story title and poster. The reason being is that I felt and understood the reason why many came to me and questioned why it was named "call me by your name" when they weren't anything in the story that matched the title.

Well to be honest many of my story wasn't preplanned.

I don't have a better word for it to explain but is like in the beginning this story was gonna be completely different like nothing close to what I have here.

If to be honest in this story: Jungkook was supposed to be someone who always admire Tae. He always cares for Taehyung and loves him from far. For some reason, he never got to express his love for Taehyung, and in his future loved life married to Ji-Eun. Somehow life gave him a chance to be close to Taehyung and rewrite his fate.

Heck, I even planned this story to be like: a college romance where both Jungkook and Taehyung belong to a rich family. Taehyung is "the bish" who puts people in their place. Like the mean girl type only worst because he does anything for everything. Jungkook Taehyung boy who he will have under his fingertips.

And may other crazy shit!

So you see as the story went on things got changed and added. That title "call me by your name" was actually for my first idea of a Taekook ff.

But as we can see where this story has come too. So you see I plan something in my head and go to write it but when the story takes it off I have to think of completely something out of my head.

So please don't mind this inconvenience changes and other things. Hopefully, you are having a great day!

A lot of the chapter it will be posted the day after today. So please wait abs wish me luck! Don't know what things gonna come to my head.

Thank you so much!💜