Ending

Now now don't freak out bc I said that. It just I have to let out my thought right now. It 6am and I haven't slept because I was thinking about how I was gonna end this story. I already had one way to end this story since long time.

But tonight something made me think hard. I can't say much because then it might give away the ending. But right more then a happy ending I am thinking about the well being of the characters.

Because let face it, no matter how happy the ending might be it just won't make. Now I am not saying that no one deserves one, it just maybe the ending I am thinking might make sense.

All of the characters have m been dealing wind amor of trouble, and melting down. So for me it doesn't make sense to just out of nowhere the characters becomes all happy and loving when all their life they been through shit with each other.

Again it doesn't mean they won't be happy, it just in my reality and the way I look at thing. That happiness shouldn't come just like that. You might say they deserve it because they been through so much. It a fine time they get to be happy. And I know that.

But for me I think there should be one last thing the character must face before finally getting that happiness. (And it not always a bad thing).  Because imagine your whole life time you went to shit, your life been nothing but a trauma, and all sudden you are giving so much happiness that you don't know what to do with it. You won't just believe that oh now it finally your time to be happy.

Maybe because I am thinking too much based on reality but that how I see. For example if a person who have always been lonely, always seen people leave them so much that they give up on that expectation. Suddenly someone comes a says that they stay with you forever and never leave them. That person will have such hard time believing them, they might even run away from that person.

That how I look at happiness when I think about this "happy ending". Taekook whole life had been controlled and ambushed by someone else. Even when they do mange to be together they always pull part. For 17 year it always been back and froth with each other.

We all know at this point that TaeKook no matter what happens in their life, they are always bound to meet again and be a part of their life. So I was thinking if they have to be together at the end they why not make them strong enough and ready enough to hold onto each other. Give them the ability to think right and wrong, work on it. Or maybe even gain a little bit trust.

I don't know if it sounds right to you guys or not but that how I feel. Now I am not saying that this is how the ending gonna be. I always believe that Happiness and sadness are equally should be given.

So let me know what you guys think. While I go write the other chapter because my insomnia won't let me sleep, so might as do something productive.