Chapter 20

(past timeline)

HELLO!! GOD, I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH!! I am sorry for giving gone so long but I am slowly getting back. I try writing more but I couldn't push my body further!! I'm sorry it is so short but I promise the next chapter will be longer and very much for explaining!! Forgive me if those chapters gonna hurt many but I gotta write it!

You might think why I am not concerning some of the sensitive words and I am sorry if you if that's but it nothing to hide, if this is hard then reality is more fuck up! Hopefully, you understand my point of view. And in the next chapter, I make sure to explain it better!!

Please enjoy this small comeback Because my sick mind is still not fully in place to think!!! I love you all for everything thank you so much!!❤️❤️❤️

<>~<>~<>~<>

Taehyung's nerves sit between his brother and Hoseok. His finger is sweating as he watches the man in black set in front of him. His face down and lips bit in fear. It was court day and there were many people seated among them who were suffering for Taehyung. But he had to be strong today....he knows he has to.

His eyes slowly looked towards Jungkook who was standing in the far corner of the room behind those high bar stands

His eyes slowly looked towards Jungkook who was standing in the far corner of the room behind those high bar stands. His eyes stared into Taehyung, his hands restrained by a large number of rings around his wrist.

This was the first time after the event that Jungkook and Taehyung met. Jungkook couldn't stand the feelings that were eating him inside, he wasn't able to stand in the same room as the others. Seeing the sameness and the uncomfortableness in his eyes was becoming unbearing for him. He never would have thought that a day would come when he could stand in front of Taehyung as a criminal.

"Mr. Jeon may I ask what happened the night of May 6, 1894," the man in black asks, coming closer to Jungkoook.

Taehyung's hands were shaking but having Hoseok near him and holding those trembling hands in his worms to have his nerves in control. Jungkook looks back at Taehyung and gulps. "It was the spring festival at our school, '' he manages to say.

"What happened that day? What were you doing before you went up to Mr. Kim?" lawyer Sung-woo again asked.

"I arrive at the festival early in the morning-"

"Why?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath "I was told to come early to help someone who was performing"

"That someone is?" he asked.

"Ji-Eun," he repeated.

"Who is that? Where is she?"

"S-she was my girlfriend.....but she left" Jungkook whispered but loud enough for Taehyung to frown.