Chapter 2

(current timeline)

"Sir, your meeting with the press will be held in an hour" Taehyung looks up from his painting to his assistant who stands next to his door.

"Okay make sure when they arrive they are comfortable," he tells his assistant.

"Yes sir," the young man bowed at Taehyung making him sigh.

"Suho, how many times have I told you that you don't have to be so formal with me? Just call me Hyung" Taehyung playful glares at Suho who nods shyly.

"Sorry, sir-Hyung I am going now and make sure to bring you something to eat" with that Suho leaves the room with a blush covering his face.

"This kid is something," Taehyung smiles going back to his painting.

The door opens again interrupting Taehyung painting " Suho whatever is it I am too busy-"

"Too busy even for me?" Taehyung looks up hearing the voice.

"Minnie" Taehyung calls out with happiness as his best friend walks towards him.

"Aww, my baby missed me," Jimin teases, bringing Taehyung in his arms.

"Did Yoongi Hyung not come with you when you called me baby" he rolls his eyes at Taehyung

"I don't need his contents to call you baby" they both laugh holding each other.

"How have you been Tae? It's been years since we meet" Jimin looks at his Tae from head to toe and whistles.

"Damn baby when did you become so hot? You always were a beautiful but damn boy" Jimin says checking him out.

"Yah Minnie controls you, you are married" Tae laughs at his friend's silliness.

"Whatever I can't believe I lost my chance to someone like you" Tae blushes to hear that.

"Aish I can't with you" Tae goes back to his painting.

"What masterpiece is my baby painting now?" Jimin says, peeking behind Taehyung.

Jimin's eyes widened seeing what Taehyung was painting. His heart filled with happiness but at the same time, painful memories came through.

 His heart filled with happiness but at the same time, painful memories came through

"Your still remembers" Jimin looks at his friend who sadly smiles.

"Some memories stay for long time no matter it happy or sad" Tae said glazing at the moment he created.

For many it seemed the two in the painting were the happiest with the brightest smile painted deeply as they hold onto one and another but the smile hid the darkest moments for the man.

"And what now? Are those memories worth going back?" Jimin ask knowing already.

"I didn't knew turning back once was gonna be this lonely. I don't think I can handle another moment of loneliness" he lower himself onto the rocking chair.

"You are not gonna fight for the person you love? Just gonna let go of him even if it hurts for life?"

"Letting him go isn't the hard part I have already done it...but seeing him with someone....hold them...touch them...is what hurts the most" he couldn't face his friend so he turn away to his those wetting eyes.