Chapter 51

(Current Timeline)

The teary eyes of Taehyung watch as Jungkook fixes his suit. The two were inside the jungkook room at Jungkook's home. Wonder why? Will today be the day Jungkook says goodbye to his beloved ones before he a took the journey for a better beginning?

Taehyung was quiet since he arrived at the home with others. Jungkook however has a soft smile on his face as he watches himself in the mirror. He had a black suit on and his hair was parted. There was stein inside him but still, somewhere he felt peace too.

In between he gave Taehyung glances, he checks himself for the last time before taking slow steps toward Taehyung. He stood in front of the smaller man and smiles. He took Taehyung's hands into his making him look at him.

"Thank you for being here" jungkook whispers but Taehyung could only be lost in those eyes of his

"I lost count how many times we parted..." he began "and every time we part I was scared but now I am not" jungkook again smiled caressing Taehyung's face.

"Why?" Taehyung spoke.

"Because now I have something to look forward to. But now I know even if I go away I will have you to come back too" He said and Taehyung's heart fluttered.

"And for that reason when I come back I am much happier with myself" jungkook whispers.

"Then I will wait as long as needed it. Take your time" Taehyung whispered back.

Taehyung hands touch the soft skin of jungkook and assure him that he will wait. Jungkook eyes stare into the galaxy hidden in Taehyung's eyes and he felt that his whole world finally has come to be one. He begins Taehyung in his arm and feels his emptiness disappear. Taehyung gently rubbed his back to comfort the man.

The two walk out of Jungkook's room and smile at all the people that have come to send Jungkook off. First, his father stands before him. Jungkook walked to his father and the old man had a soft smile as he looked at his son. Mr. Jeon brought jungkook to his arm and patted his back.

"I am sorry son for everything. If only I didn't always wait for something better to happen and took a stand. Then maybe everything would have been better" Mr. Jeon sadly says and Jungkook shook his head.

And he truly means it. Maybe if back then he could have stood up for his son against his wife then maybe today they would have a better chance of living a good life. If he said no to his wife's behavior and give her the help she needed then maybe today his son didn't have to suffer, and his wife would be here with him. If he played the role of a husband and a father better then his family would be together. And not just stand and listen.