Chapter 37

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 100K IT HAS BEEN SUCH FUN JOURNEY TO WRITE FOR ALL OF YOU AND TO CELEBRATE THIS I HAVE WROTE A LONG CHAPTER SO PLEASE WNJOY IT 💜💜💜🎉🎉🎉🎉

Ps: I was gonna post this like a week ago but thing just got so busy!

Here my little drawing of our Astronauts. Dang that MF made me cry so much!! I have so much emotional rack like there is no words to describe it!! Wffff life right now!!'n

 Dang that MF made me cry so much!! I have so much emotional rack like there is no words to describe it!! Wffff life right now!!'n

(PAST TIMELINES)

Taehyung eyes the small package on his porch and frowns. He looks around wondering who could have left the package. His arm was holding his sleeping son. He first puts YeonJun to bed then comes back to take the package.

He sets the package on the counter and doubts whether to open it or not. But he decided not to listen to his concerns and opens the package. Upon opening the box he sees a dirty shirt inside. Taehyung frowns but looking closer he realizes it is the same one that Jungkook had the last time he saw him.

His heart drops thinking of the worst that could have happened. His mind goes crazy thinking maybe Jungkook was hurt. His trembling hands take out another item which were a pair of red heels. Taehyung couldn't understand what was the meaning behind sending this to him. But the waist was yet to come when his eyes catches the small envelope inside. The picks them up but even before opening when countless photographers drop from it.

"What-" Taehyung freezes seeing the picture

"What-" Taehyung freezes seeing the picture. In a matter of seconds, his world trembles onto the ground, his eyes wide and filled with tears.

He bends on his knees and his shaky hands reach for the one photograph of his husband and woman in bed together. Taehyung thinks this is some kind of sick game that someone was playing on him. His body gives up on him making him fall onto the wooden floor. His eyes were unreadable as they only stare at the picture. He didn't understand anything, he felt nothing but just a huge emptiness bullring up in him.

He drops the photograph far away because he felt disgusted just seeing them. He want to scream, he wanted to be angry, but he couldn't do that. Heck, he couldn't even make those stupid tear fall that was blocking his vision. He brings his knees closer to his chest, he hugs himself cause he felt cold all sudden. He felt that the house he was in suddenly become dark and cold and he didn't like that.