Chapter 39

(PAST TIMELINE)

(Hopefully this chapter give you a little hope for Tae)

Taehyung's numb eyes watch his son play on the rug. He had come back from the hospital, he was exhausted with everything that went on today but he still had to keep moving. The image of Jungkook and Ji-Eun and the words he heard were all glued to his mind. He broke down in front of many and when he didn't have enough tees left to cry his body gave up on him.

He had to drag himself home and he still doesn't understand how he had managed to her home self. Once arriving home all he wanted was to lock himself away and forget everything. But the smiling face of his son when he walked in caused all his thoughts to put an end too. The way his son linger around his legs and excitedly showed his new toys to him, he couldn't just hide away.

Heoseok had left home saying he has some business to take care of and it didn't stop him. He just wanted to be by himself but he wasn't gonna leave his son alone. So even with an unsettling heart, the seat next to his son to play with him.

YeonJun holds a small doll in his hand and jumps onto Taehyung lap. The toddler smiles at his Papa and stays seated on his lap. Taehyung wrapped his warm hands around his son and sighed.

"I am all alone again baby" Taehyung whispered. "I don't know why my faith is written so ill......it so hard to live like this" his voice cracked, his eyes filled with tears.

The toddler didn't seem to understand what Taehyung was saying but the baby felt something, he didn't like the tears in his papa's eyes. YeonJun moves his body closer to Taehyung, he hugs with his tiny body and Taehyung felt like dying.

He didn't want to be like this in front of his son, he was just a toddler but Taehyung had no one he could let out his cries to, he don't have anyone to lean on

"It h-urts so much here" he places his hands over his heart. "It all hurt all over again" he cries.

"A-and because of me you have to suffer alone" he brings his baby closer, his one hand behind his son's back to support him and the other caressing his face. "I-I am sorry so.....you had to be born from just a person like me. I-I can't give you happiness but cries" he sobs, his own words hurting more.

YeonJun let's put it slow whines, he didn't want Papa to cry, he started crying too and the family of Two lets out tears in each other embrace. "I-I so exhausted" he repeated said between his tears.

Their night becomes more exhausting as they settle down. Taehyung after that painful moment putter his baby to bed after so many hours. He regretted crying in front of his son because he made him cry too but he couldn't help it.

But now he was sitting on the couch, body-hugging his knees while letting the silence bring a forgotten peace. The emptiness of that room made his mind come. Nothing was invading at the moment he was just alone and he like it.