Chapter 6

(past timeline)

"Tae" Jimin calls but taehyung doesn't look behind the people as he leaves the car and walks towards the house.

"I am gonna kill that bastard" Yoongi growls hands fisting into a ball. "Hyung don't...Tae is already afraid he needs you right now" Jimin holds onto him. Yoongi was controlling himself not to kill anyone after seeing his brother's situation.

Taehyung who had little in him to even breathe slowly turns the handle to the front door and walks in only to be stopped by his mother who calls for him. "Oh Taehyung look Mr. Jeon is here to give the hall order, come here," she says smiling as Taehyung eyes the man.

Jungkook's cold face flashes in front of his eyes looking at the older man. His body feels the same shiver and those disgusting feelings and he hates it. "Come here son" Mr. Jeon smiles widely. Taehyung takes small steps towards him as Yoongi and others make their way in.

Mr. Jeon brought Taehyung's hands on his own and pat his shoulder "for someone so young your work is wonderful son, and not just the beautiful flower but your mother showed me your art and it is stunning" he proudly said brought a joyful smile to his mother.

But Taehyung's head hangs low as he can't seem to focus on anything but the event earlier. He was holding back his shaking self because he can't break down in front of them. "Are you okay son?" Mr. Jeon asked lifting taehyung's face.

Taehyung forced a smile on his face and holds Mr. Jeon's hands "thank you" and he bows, barely able to stand properly.  Mr. Jeon nods and Taehyung asks to leave for his room.

"Rine your son is very beautiful if I may say" Mr

"Rine your son is very beautiful if I may say" Mr. Jeon begins once everyone leaves the room "I guess he is pretty," she said in a mocking tone.

"Soon your son will be the age to marry" Mrs. Kim frowns looking at her friend "don't take me wrong I know you are an open-minded person. I was thinking how Taehyung will be as a son-in-law," he said, smiling to himself.

Taken back by the sudden thoughts of the man she questions "son in law?" Mr. Jeon nods "I like you son and I think he makes a great match for my son," he said watching the woman who seems like she doesn't know what to say.

"Why so sudden?" she asks

"My son isn't the perfect person out of that, nor will I say he is a great match for your son but when I look at your son something tells me that your son will be the person to make my son into a better person," he said with the softest smile. The room is silent with the two smiling at each other.

Taehyung upon coming to his room locks the door and stares blankly at nowhere. The disgusted look in Jungkook's eyes and him walking away while Taehyung desperately needed him. His eyes were leaking tears while grabbing his chest because it was becoming too painful for him.