Chapter 32

(Past Timeline)

The heavy step of the woman makes it way through the corner of the hallway, her eyes narrowing the devoted details of the small apartment room. "This way ma'am" the manger says leading the lady to a room.

"Mrs. jeon?" Ji-Eun is taken back seeing the older lady walking into her home. Mrs. Jeon stares at Ji-Eun with an unknown glaze.

Ji-Eun wasn't expecting any visitors today, especially not Jungkook's mother. Seeing her didn't exactly make her the happiest but she can't act like that so she puts on the best act of respect that is left in her.

"You have grown to be a beautiful lady," Mrs. Jeon smiles while walking near her. Ji-Eun stood awkwardly, not understanding how to react to her.

"Thank you?.....What brings you here?" she asked, stepping back a little. "Won't ask me to sit?" Mrs. Jeon smiled innocently.

"Sorry please have a seat" Ji-Eun points towards the couch and the two ladies sit across.

"Have you met with Jungkook?" she gets straight to the point which surprised Ji-Eun. She was expecting that question out of all.

Ji-Eun knows Mrs. Jeon very well, nothing is ever hidden from her sight. Even if she was questioning her Ji-Eun is pretty sure she already knows the answer to that question. Nothing gets past her evil self, she is sure mrs. Jeon has some crazy shit cooked up in her head for her to have trouble finding her.

"Yes I have" she replies and it brings a grin of the lady phase. "But why are you asking me this?" she asked.

"I have to know if my future daughter-in law and son are still in love with each other" Mrs. Jeon smiled widely but the shock in Ji-Eun's eyes said otherwise.

"Don't you still love Jungkook?" Riyan Jeon carefully looks at the way Ji-Eun glazes shift from shock to disbelief.

"Increase you are unaware your son cheated on me with another man? I don't know what you expected coming here but it would be better if we didn't talk about this" Ji-Eun says, annoyed at how this lady could speak in front of her about being her daughter in-law when her son did that to her.

Yes Ji-Eun still holds onto that incident, you might wonder why she cared so much if there was never love beaten by them? Why does it bother her so much? It's because even if there was no love from Jungkook's side and only an act for his mother

Yes Ji-Eun still holds onto that incident, you might wonder why she cared so much if there was never love beaten by them? Why does it bother her so much? It's because even if there was no love from Jungkook's side and only an act for his mother. She still loves him. She wasn't acting from her side, she truly fell for Jungkook.

She fell for Jungkook the very moment he came to her like a knight in shining armor. On top of the high bridge where a young girl was gonna end her life Jungkook had grabbed her from her arms pulling her away from her ends. Back then she was a young girl who, like Jungkook, was cut from the society standards. Not because she was crazy or did something extremely......but simply because she was a girl who couldn't reach the expectation of others.