Chapter 45

(Past Timeline)

The man throws Taehyung onto the ground making the poor boy yap in pain. Taehyung holds back the pain in his knees from the impact of falling onto them. He is sure it was bleeding.

"P-please" Taehyung begs as he tries to pick himself from the ground but fails every time due to his knees.

The man squats down beside Taehyung, his eyes pricing onto the pretty boy. Taehyung couldn't see the man's face but the man could. Even the tiniest shine from the moonlight was enough to brighten Taehyung's beautiful face.

Taehyung shivers when he felt the man's presence next to him. Just in heat away from him. He was blinded by the darkness, he could only feel and sense which made it difficult for him to fight back.

"You are so pretty Taehyung.....always have," the man says, and Taehyung's heart races.

His heart races not from the compliment but the tone behind the man's voice. It was something he was familiar with, it was the way Jungkook used to say it to him. But the only difference is when Jungkook called him that he felt pride but when this man spoke he felt a mockery, a fear.

"Every day I would see you and desire of wanting you to grow larger. You probably don't wear that I existed, that I was with you throughout our school years. From far I always wanted you. Never once loves you less." The man's cold hands grabbed onto Taehyung's face.

Taehyung flinches away at the sudden touch from the man, his eyes trying to make out the man's shadow. The man gritted his teeth at his reaction. Bad move Taehyung.

"But you always wanted that lunatic Jungkook. I don't understand why you loved him so much even when he hated you. You were blind in his love and I hated that" his calm voice turned into a dark and angered one.

The man crawled towards Taehyung, he grabbed him by the throat again. Taehyung let out a scream from the sudden scare. He tries to break free. Hitting the man's hands.

"N-no" Taehyung cries out. He lets shaking by now.

"Why huh! He made you cry and hurt you. I did everything to separate you from him but you go back ruing to him. Even when he did the worst to you! Fucking drugged you two! Raped you yet you go back to them!!" He screams into Taehyung's face making the lower man shield himself.

But his eyes widen at the man's words. Drugged! But he didn't have the time to process when the grip on his neck start choking him! His breath was clogged between the man's hands.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook! It's always him! But not anymore! After I am done with you he will be next! I can't have you then he won't either! Not then and not now!" He angry yells, completely losing himself.

Taehyung eyes rolled back, his chest shaking along with his body. In his mind, he thought nothing but his children, if something happen to him then his children will die! He can't let this man touch them!

Taehyung even in his last stages tries to break free. His hands pushing anything to find help him. The man increase his strength around Tawhyung as he jumped onto Taehyung. Holding his small body down with his own.

Taehyung could feel himself slipping, his hands trying to push the man above him but wasn't enough. His hands crawled onto the man's side and find the hidden dragged onto his side. The man also realizes where Taehyung's hands were but he was too late for him to stop. Taehyung grabbed the knife with his last strength he stands the right leg of the man.