Chapter 18

(past timeline)

I am sorry for this short chapter I had to sleep Bc I have work at 5am. Forgive me I do better to write longer ones.

Jungkook woke up with a massive headache and an aching body. His eyes hurt because of the light that shines bright through the glass windows. With a groan, he picks himself up from the bed and frowns when his surroundings aren't familiar.

His red eyes try to acknowledge the surroundings but when looking at the messy room and the clothes Sutter on the floor his body jolts. His body suddenly feels childish as the memory of last night pounded into his head.

No-

He jumps out of the bed as if he was shocked and looks at it horribly. His self disgusting. He feels like he is losing his balance when he hears Taehyung's cries and screams from last night. His mind constantly repeats the pain of Taehyung when he-

"No!" he screams because he was hoorfrly if what he become yesterday and did. He finds his shirt and runs out of the room. He can't stay long because he feels like he will throw up and pass out.

He runs and doesn't know where but he just wants to be away from there. His eyes grew with fear as his heart was pounding. His legs bring him to the city light and the roaring street of the busy city. He was dizzy but he didn't care, he just wanted to be away from the nightmare. He runs but doesn't notice the oncoming traffic even when the truck warns him with the loud honking but Jungkook still runs.

In his head the picture of Taehyung tears, the scare in his eyes, and the bagging on his lips for him to stop, keep on repeating and it was eating his guts

In his head the picture of Taehyung tears, the scare in his eyes, and the bagging on his lips for him to stop, keep on repeating and it was eating his guts. "P-please -s-top h-hurt" Taehyung cries while ringing his eyes.

Jungkook's legs stumble onto the contract roads, his eyes shut tightly to break the painful voice out of his head. The truck roared his way as the man yelled for him to move away but Jungkook was in no place to hear anything but the voice of one he did wrong.

Namjoon walks out of the small cafe with a large coffee in his head and smiles at the owner as he makes his way to the bright day. "What a beautiful day," he said, eyeing the blooming flowers hanging on the trees.