Chapter 40

(This chapter is written after Taehyung left Jungkook but before he finds out about Jungkook and Ji-Eun's marriage. It is a background on Jungkook's point of view).

I have one request please, I am not mad nor I will ever be for you asking anything from me. I understand my story is very upsettting and can be hurting. I know you feel sympathy and bad for the characters especially for Taehyung. I know I feel the same thing too.

But please don't ask me question about the ending or how things are gonna get better. Those are thing I can't tell you even if I wanted because then there be no point the story. I know a lot of your are concerned but please hold back that much.

Many of you tell me how much my story give you pain and I know that. It part of what I want you to feel, it isn't a good story if you can't connect or engage with characters. But please don't keep on telling me to make them happy or write happy thing.

I always told you I am fair to everyone, before happening their is also sadness. And not everyone has happiness to share. Just trust me on this one.

I know you said you are hurt and don't wanna read it anymore. And that okay, I won't be upset, it is kinda sad but not to the point where your choice be taken. All I saying is just trust me, whatever the ending might me it your point of view that can say if it a happy ending or sad ending.

Please don't mind me and enjoy this chapter!

And remember not everything you read is how it gonna end.

(PAST TIMELINE)

"You failed Jeon Ryen" the man in front of Mrs, Jeon smirked.

They were in their office, Mrs. Jeon who had taken over the company till her husband returned from his business trip gif an unexpected visitor in the form of a gang boss.

The older woman looks unbothered by the man's words. Why would she care about a useless road gangster? She doesn't bother answering and throws the load of the crash in front of the man.

"You don't have to worry about me, just keep your mouth shut and never come in front of me again," she says and eyes how the man looks at the money in front of her.

The power of money can turn even the biggest bastard into a dog. And she had a lot of them to throw around, she will buy all those assholw who would come in her use.

"Funny how you think money can buy you everything," he says without touching the money.

"It brought you 20 years ago. For a couple of thousand won you were willing to murder Kim YeonSeok with no questions ask" she smirks when his face turns into a frown.

"What? Cat got your tongue, Chang?" The lady ask very pleasedly seeing how the man was looking down.

"Ah, a name hasn't been heard in a long time. Kim YeonSeok a man killed for your jealousy. But" Chang looks up at the woman with a questionable look.

"But even when I understand your reason behind getting rid of him, I don't understand why are you still holding onto that matter. He is dead. You ruined his family, you shattered that poor boy Taehyung yet you are still not satisfied" no matter how much of a bad person he was no compassion for the evil form of the devil herself.

"Small people with small understanding" she chuckles mockingly and gets up.

She walks towards the large office window facing the outside city. "Jealousy? Tsk Jeon Ryen is a woman who doesn't hold any grudges against her enemies my friend. Kim Yeonseok was a dark past that with time has flown by and is in a much better place. But what he left behind is what makes me keep wanting to hurt them" her eyes lit with evil tinkering, her heels tapping on the marble floor.