Outline

If you are still confused about how the story timeline works then really another way to read this story. This is the outline of all the past timeline chapters and the course of events that take place in each of them from the beginning. I see that many of the readers were confused by all the back and forth with the chapter so I try to make it less confusing.

I know my story doesn't line up perfectly so I did my own lineup from the first event to the last one but remember this is only The past timeline. If you want me to line up the future timeline too then I will do too. I hope this gives you a better idea of what is going on and where you are supposed to read. This felt like I was doing some class project!

It like if you want to read background from the past to the future then this are the chapter you should begin from!

(Chapter 7)

- gives you a short background on how taekook meet. For the first time Taekook met when they were 7- 8 years old when Jungkook stepped onto Taehyung Barbie doll and Jungkook promised him to fix the doll for him.

- We find out that Taehyung doesn't reach people's standards because he likes to play with dolls and be his own self.

-(chapter 19) we get to understand that Jungkook isn't a "normal" child. He has a "problem'' and people hate little Jungkook for that.

(Chapter 23)

- At the beginning of the chapter it shows you the excitement of little Jungkook making friends.

- Because no one had ever wanted to be friends with him and were mean to him he was so happy when Taehyung became his friend.

- It also shows Mrs. Jeon disapproves of her son's friendship with Taehyung since she doesn't like him.

- The chapter also shows how despite his mother disapproving Jungkook still holds onto Taehyung and become closer.

- The chapter also shows us Jungkook and Taehyung grew up having feelings for each other.

- Though they never gave themselves any label they knew they felt for each other. They also share their first kiss.

- But because of the humiliation Mrs. jeon begs Jungkook to let go taehyung, which Jungkook does.

(Chapter 8)

- Towards the end of the chapter it gives the reader a recap of the next day Jungkook went to break his friendship with Taehyung.

- The day after they kissed which was supposed to be the happiest day for Taehyung because he was gonna confess to Jungkok about his feelings believing that Jungkook felt the same for him.

- But Taehyung didn't know Jungkook was there to break Taehyung's heart and their friendship.

- Taehyung told Jungkook that he loved him and Jungkook told him that he was disgusted by him.

- And if you want to know how Jungkook felt after breaking heart then it is written in (chapter 23).

(Chapter 3)

- shows us the life of Taekook after Jungkook broke their friendship.

- We see Taehyung still not over Jungkook and tries everything to win against Jungkook.

- But we see Jungkook hating Taehyung and ignores him.

- We are also introduced to Ji-Eun Jungkook's girlfriend.

(Chapter 4) 

- shows us a frustrated Taehyung over Jungkook who was treated like a stranger and it was hurting him.

Our Lost Faith| TaeKookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara