Chapter 53

(Current timeline)

Okay before anything please for give me. You will find alof of mistake in my grammars and other things. I haven't slept. It 4am and I have to get up at 7am. I can't fix anything bc I am so sleep. So please forgive me this once. And please enjoy I am sure you all will love this chapters.

"This is so painful to watch" Soobin calls out as the younger ones stood by the counter and watch the grown man whose eyes seemed to be stuck towards the beautiful man.

After the beautiful reunion between the two lovers, they came back to Taehyung's shop. The two adults hadn't spoken a single word since they arrived. It was not that they didn't want to. Just there was so much to be said and done yet both didn't have any words to speak. Shyness too over them as they walked to the place. Like you know how two teenagers who crush finally spoke to them. The shyness the grittier feelings that all was over them.

And when they arrive at the store the first thing that Jungkook met with us was a warm hug from his daughter who wouldn't stop sobbing from the happiness of her father coming back. Yeonjun was surpassed to see his father, he wasn't expecting him to be here but he was. And he did greet his father with a smile. Maybe not a hug but a smile for sure.

And now the boyfriends were witnessing a teenage love in front of them. Jungkook who set on one of the tables in the far corner and kept his eyes on taehyung. A soft smile on his face. Taehyung who had to greet one of his customers and sell his project got busy but he could feel Jungkook staring at him and it made his stomach flip. It was like a rom-com.

Yu-an had to attend her class so she left earlier. So only Yeonjun and Soobin was left to witness the weird moment. "Do you think your father is being too obvious?" Soobin ask Turing to look at Yeonjun who sighs.

"I don't know but if he keeps looking at papa like that he will turn into melting pots" Yeonjun said making Soobin chuckles.

"Come in it best to leave the two before something else happens" Soobin says.

Yeonjun was about to Protest but before that Soobin grabs his hands and pulls him away from them two and out the door. Jungkook couldn't help but to smiles at his son.

His eyes travel back to the man he loves but at the same time Taehyung also met his eyes. Jungkook heart beaten quicken, he was caught in the sight of Taehyung who absolutely looked gorgeous holding the paint blush between the seals of his lips. Jungkook curses the customer whose eyes didn't leave taehyung too.

Taehyung can easily point out the jealousy in Jungkook eyes but he likes that. He purposely touches the customers hands while giving him the painting. Jungkook eye twitched seeing the purposely done action.

"Taehyung I been meaning to ask you something" Seojoon smiles as Taehyung as him the painting.

Taehyung faces him with a smile "what is it hyung?" He asks.

"We know each other for 2 year now. I am guessing you already know what I feel for you. So I was hoping-" The man takes a deep breath trying to figure out his words.

Taehyung eyes widen when he saw Jungkook coming his way and stood right behind the other man. Tawhyung gulps when Jungkook glares at him.

"I wanted to ask you on a date.....I know you aren't seeing anyone-"

"Why would he see anyone when he has a husband?" Jungkook deep voice spoke and the man turns to find Jungkook with a death stare.