Chapter 19

(past timeline)

*sorry sorry sorry for the late update! I know I can't apologize enough but things gets busy. I wanted to write more but I came work late till 12am abs now it 4am so I been up late! Forgive me I will do better next time. Enjoy and don't be hurt!*

"Come on, pick up the damn phone" Mrs. Jeon was close to screaming as she was trying to reach Jungkook's number for the past few hours.

"Your son isn't gonna pick up. Leave him alone ''Mr. Jeon, who was seated at the dining table, responded with a paper in his hand. Clearly trying not to be annoyed and angry.

Mrs. Jeon turns towards her husband with anger "my son? What is he to you then? Jungkook hasn't come home since yesterday and you still don't care about him. What kind of a father are you?" she asks in her voice almost as if she gave up on her husband.

"A father who knows his son's wrong doing unlike his mother who goes around denying that her son is a bret who does nothing better then to create trouble" this time Mr. Jeon doesn;t hold because he becomes tired of his wife's ignorance.

Before she would speak Mr.Jeon conutines "and this "protecting my son imagine" isn't gonna last long. What makes you think you can keep on hiding your son's mistake for so long? Everyday there have been complaints about him going around and creating problems while you sit back and cover for him. Instead of teaching your son to behavior or punish him for his wrongdoing you Encourage him more. One day your son is gonna get into something deep that it will be too late for us to even fix it" he now on his feet about to leave the house for work but stops when the door to their home opens.

Both the couple frowned when they saw the offferices making their way in the house. "Mr. and Mr. Jeon" the officers greeted the two with a bow.

"I am officer Moon young from Seoul police deperemtn and we have arrest warrant against your son Jeon Jungkook for sexual aasualt against Kim Taehyung" offericer Moon Younger said.

The color in the older couple's face drains as shock filles them when hearing the news. "W-what?" Mrs. Jeon managed to speak but Mr. Jeon was still with no words.

"We are here to arrest Jeon Jungkook for assault against Kim Taehyung now if you don't mind please bring your son out because if we have to be the one to search him then it wouldn't be very pleasant" "officer Moon said staring deeply into the woman.

He knows Mrs. Jeon more then anyone because it wasn't the first time her son was charged but every damn time he came to arrest Jungkook Mr. Jeon always protected him and found ways to save her son from going to jail but now he knows she can do nothing. So the satisfaction of telling that Jungkook was going to jail was exciting.

"W-what nonsense are you saying?! Do you know who you are trying to point fingers at!-"

"We are not pointing fingers at anyone Mrs. Jeon" Moon Young said calmly "we have the victim come to us with report-"

"So what? A random boy comes to your station and says the son of Jeon's raped him and you belived him? Do you even hear yourself! Know how stupid it sounds? Have you heard of a man who has been a victim of assault?" Mrs. Jeon glares at the two officers.

Like what were they thinking coming to her house and accusing her son on raping another man! How riders!

"Look ma'ma we are trying to do our duality-"

"Duality? Rescuing my son over something that is impossible is your duality? And against who? That foggot son of Kim? That boy is someone who loves to throw himself on my son. How do you believe in that gay-"