Chapter 27

(Current timeline)

"So what are you gonna do now?" Hoseok turns towards Taehyung. Currently, they are sitting in one of the private rooms at Hoseok's hotel. Taehyung was there to meet with Hoseok and talk about the situation that happened at his home. He didn't know what to do, he was close to losing his mind so he turned to the only person who he could find peace with.

"I don't know hyung....but I can't continue living as if nothing happened. Seeing Yeonjun distancing from me I can't handle that. He says he is okay but I know he isn't. Him finding out my past has changed the way he looks at me. He seems scared....he avoids coming closer to me....he stays out as much..and it hurts because I know he feels guilty of him....he is disgusted" taehyung holds back himself from crying and looks down at his hands.

Hoseok squats next to the bed and brings Taehyung's hands on his own

Hoseok squats next to the bed and brings Taehyung's hands on his own. "You have to be strong for him, Taehyung. He just got a bomb dropped on him of course he gonna feel many things and will be descended from you. You need to understand that the boy is going through a crisis. Give him a little time and space for himself. I know you are scared of him going away from you but I promise you Yeonjun loves you always too much. He won't escape you because you won't let him. But give him some time to figure out things" Hoseok gives Taehyung a small smile to which Taehyung nods.

When things are calmer Hoseok offers him food which Taehyung was about to refuse but Hoseok didn't give him the chance either. Hoseok watches taehyung eat with a small smile on his lips. For Hoseok, Taehyung has always been the most important person. His first love. Even if taehyung never actually became his he can't seem to love the younger any less than he did the first time they met.

He knows Taehyung also loves him too, they tell each other they do, and they even kiss. But they never actually seriously consider each other...at least not Taehyung. If you were to ask Hoseok what their actual relationship with each other is, then he wouldn't be able to give you a proper answer.

Were they just friends? No two people who have confessed their love for each other can't just be friends, right?

Were they lovers? No, because they haven't given each other that label yet. But they acted like one.

I guess it is just safe to say they are two individuals who love each other but aren't for each other. For Hoseok he would happily call themselves a couple but he wasn't sure if the same happiness would be felt on the other side. Taehyung never really expressed his feelings towards giving each other a chance. And he understood why but he didn't at the same time.

For Hoseok Taehyung is the person he loves but he doesn't know what he is to taehyung. They had their moments, they were happy together, and they suffered together. But mostly you can say that Hoseok was there in Taehyung every moment....even if those moments were most when taehyung was in difficulty. He was there throughout Taehyung's hardship no matter if it was something small like fighting with Jungkook or when Jungkook ruined taehyung life.