Answered

Okay before I move on to other chapter I will answe thing that you are are confused about.

1.

Okay see the part where Taehyung says that Jungkook went around sleeping with another woman while having sex with Taehyung behind close door?

So to answer that is

No Jungkook hasn't, he only played around when Taehyung left him for a long time to have his son. But when Tae and him got to gather he didn't.

I saw couple of your comments where you seem confused so I will try to clear it up.

The reason why Taehyung think jungkook sleeps around is bc of those pictures he saw of Jungkook and Yu-na mother. When in reality he was also a victim.

It all a misunderstanding between them. Jungkook never played or sleep around anyone after that but Taehyung thinks like that.

2. The reason why Ji-Eun says this? Why she wanted Jungkook and Taehyung togather?

I know this is very confusing to you all, in the future she sounds like she wants taekook togather yet she is married to jungkook, she says to go to him yet she feels dad when he does?

Maybe it because her loves for Jungkook is still there. Remeber as long as Taekook been she was there too. All this year she have been with Jungkook, she loves him too.

As much as you guys seem to hate her, or dislike her character you can unsee it. When you live with someone for a long time (17 years), Ji-Eun had feelings for him before and in all those year living as husband and life soon will make her fall too.

And jungkook cares about her too, she might even love maybe not like Taehyung but living with Ji-Eun, she was jungkook only place. Maybe you guess haven't notice but Just like how Hoseok has been with Taehyung, through his hard time, Hoseok was there to catch Taehyung whenever he falls or needs help.

Just like that in jungkook life Ji-Eun is that person. She has been holding onto Jungkook. She been taking care of her. All this year when Taehyung kept on leaving Jungkook she was always by his side.