Chatper 16

(current timeline)

"Are you going somewhere, papa?" Yu-na asks Taehyung as she walks downstairs to see her father all dressed up.

Taehyung gives her a sweet smile but doesn't say anything. He continued to put on his nice shoes. He fixes his luscious black lacks, he was dressed in a simple brown suit but still that made him look so handsome. Yu-na raises her brow and whistlers as she stares at her papa.

"Woah you look like you already got laid" she teases which earns a playfully slap from her papa

"Shh child, go back to your princess. I have to go meet an old friend of mine. '' Taehyung glares at her and picks up his car key.

"Oohhhh a friend huh? The only friend I am aware of is Jiminnie's uncle and you never wear anything nice for him. So who is it?" Yu-Na jumps onto Taehyung and gives him a teasing look.

"You don't have to lie to your daughter, I can keep it a secret" she demands while playfully messing his done hair.

"Kids nowadays have no boundaries on how to speak to adults. I am your papa so keep your little nosy out of this. I met an old friend" Taehyung drop her on the couch which got her pouting.

Taehyung sighs at his daughter. Yu-Na might be younger but this girl talked like a grown-up. She always loved teasing Taehyung about his love life and making jokes about it. "I will be a little late to the Kai party. You go with uncle Yoongi-"

"No! Uncle Yoongi is so boring that he does it sleep. Jiminnie puts on music and he shuts it because it takes a minute of his daydreaming. No papa I go with you" She whines about holding her papa but Taehyung knows it is just a trick for her to tag along to where Taehyung was going.

"Nice try but I am your papa you gotta try harder than that to fool me. You love being with your uncles so go. I will meet you there bye" Taehyung planted a kiss on her cheeks before leaving the house.

The moment he steps out of the house he takes a deep breath. His heart was racing and his cheeks flushing red. Thinking of the person made his heart skip and to know he was going to see him again almost made him pass out. He quickly jumped into his car and headed towards the place he was to meet him.

After 30 minutes the car comes to a stop at the newly built resort and again Taehyung's heart starts beating loudly in his ears. He got out of the car and made his way into the large building. "Good morning sir, how can I help you?" the front lady asked, smiling at Taehyung. The lady was staring at Taehyung because the man was stunning. She had never seen a man who was this handsome.

"Hi, I am here to meet the owner. '' He simply said beware of the look he was receiving from the lady. Can you blame it not the first time?

"One miniature sir" she goes to her computer to type "name?" she asked.