Chapter 12

(past Timeline)

"You think this looks good?" Ji-Eun looks up at Jungkook with a glittering smile.

Jungkook, who was busy tying his shoes, looks at her and smiles wide. "You look gorgeous" he stands from the bed and steps towards her.

He eyes her like she is the most beautiful person he has ever seen. His heart fell for her all over.

The look in Jungkook's eyes makes her flush and lower her eyes. He chuckles and brings the gorgeous lady in his arms.

Their eyes are holding each other through the large mirror. "You look stunning in love" he confessed, placing a kiss on the side of her jaw.

An unknowing smile covers her place as Jungkook spins her in his arms to face him. The smile never leaves her lips.

"I love you" he wholeheartedly said, leaning to attach their heads.

A sigh of relief covered her chest. She closed the gap between them and fell on his chest. Jungkook's arms tightly hugged her in place.

"I was really scared," she began making him frown.

"Scared?" He questioned.

"I-I thought I lost you" she confessed. Feeling a little disheartened.

Jungkook stayed silent waiting for her to finish while rubbing her back. "With everything that has happened I felt I lost you one way or another. I know I am not to feel these but sometimes all the feelings come up and it suffocates' ' her eyes teary.

Jungkook gulps and gets lost staring nowhere. His hands never stopped comforting her.

"Would I be a bad person if I said I was jealous of Taehyung?" The sudden mention of the name brings his attention.

"Why?" He dared to ask. His mind travels to the certain boy to who he still has to apologize.

"I don't know....I feel afraid of how much love he has for you. Afraid of the determination he has to be close to you....

.....and you might end up wanting him" she finishes but her voice is not as confident as earlier.

Jungkook had no words to say. Even though he wanted to say he will never fall for the other person. But even he can't deny what she said. Even he can't be blind Taehyung...And that's gonna get him in a lot of trouble.

"You don't have to feel that way love-"

"I know and I never did....just Taehyung seems the one that would be able to take you away from me" she hides more
In his arms.

But he is sure about one thing: "I only love you. Now and forever." He speaks the truth.

A gentle smile plays on the corner of her face. Her fingers played with his tie. "I know."

"If it makes you feel good I have something for you," Jungkook said. Ji-Eun brings herself away from Jungkook's arms and looks at him.

"What is it?" She asked. Jungkook has the biggest smile as he walks towards the small drawer to his bedside and brings out a box.

She watches curiously when Jungkook winks at her. He comes back and grabs her hand and places the box in it. "What is this?" She asks, carefully holding it.

"Open it" he smiles. She eyes him then goes to carefully open the box. Jungkook's heart was racing to see what she thought of it.

The little velvet box opens when the ribbon unties it. Her jaw drops when she sees what was hidden inside. She felt as if she wasn't able to breathe.