Chapter 3

(past timeline)

"Hey Jungkook" the said man rolls his eyes in annoyance hearing the flirty voice of the other man.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked nothing while glancing at the man.

"You don't even look at me how rude" the boy with a boxy smile pouts with his arms crossed over his chest

Jungkook shoves the locker shut and faces the man who went back smiling seeing Jungkook attention on him. "I don't have time for your bullshit to tell me what you want Taehyung"

"I just came to say,'' Hi, is it bothering you?" Taehyung said, leaning onto the locker next to Jungkook.

"But that is not the only thing you are here for," Jungkook said as Taehyung grinned.

"You know me so well, see this is why we meant for each other" he teases, chuckling at Jungkook's scowling face.

"I got to head for practice, don't waste my time again" jungkook grabbed his bag, turning to walk away when Taehyung pulled his arm.

"Sorry! here I got you this" Taehyung pulled a small tiffin from his bag and held up to Jungkook.

"What is it?" He stares at the tiffin and back at Taehyung.

"Bomb wanna die? I made lunch for you. I know you don't eat anything at the cafeteria so I made lunch for you so you can eat after practice" Taehyung said happily.

"I told you many times not to do shit like that! I am not playing games with you Taehyung" he said, grabbing the tiffin and tossing it in the dustbin next to the lockers.

Taehyung sigh knowing it was coming, he stayed up all night every week to make Jungkook lunch after seeing him not eating at the cafeteria but every time Taehyung gave him the food he made he would throw it away. At first, it hurt him a lot but now he is used to it.

"Jungkook, I work so hard for that-" he was cut off by Jungkook's loud voice.

"Did I tell you to make it huh? Stop doing anything for me. I already told you nothing's gonna work on me, I have someone else! Stop making me fool out of yourself and leave me alone!" Jungkook said glaring at the boy who had his head down.

Jungkook turns away leaving Taehyung with a pouty face "I told you to stop trying TaeTae" taehyung turns back to the voice.

"Don't make it worse, Chim" He walks away with Jimin following behind. "You've been after him for so long babe and he still doesn't look at you. Why are you trying to hurt yourself knowing he has someone else" Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung who glared at him.

"He isn't married now? I don't give up until the last minute so it's okay" Taehyung said, running away from Jimin.

"You good Kook" Namjoon watches as Jungkook walks past him. "It's the same old shit I don't know why he doesn't stop it from becoming annoying," He said rubbing his forehead.

"You can stop him, he loves you since the first year he is just trying his luck" Namjoon pats his back.

"I already have Ji-Eun, the sooner he understands it the better for him," Jungkook said heading towards the music room.
Jungkook's face lights up hearing the sweet voice coming from inside, his heart melts with a smile playing on his lips. His eyes closed as he hmm along with the song, not noticing that the beautiful voice had silent and was watching him.

"Jungkook '' she calls him, his eyes open slowly landing on the most beautiful person. She smiles brightly at him running towards him.

"Hi love," he says, catching her in his arms as he embraces her tightly. "Hi" she replied, placing a gentle kiss on his cheeks.

"You sound amazing" he looks at her with so much adoration that makes her shyly turn away

"'I can't wait for the spring festival, they told me I could sing a song of my choice so it will be for you" she grins widely excited for him to hear her song.

"You do amazing for sure," he said kissing her temple "you again skip lunch didn't you," she said as her eyes turned into a glare.

"Sorry I had over practice," Jungkook said, making her chuckle. "Wait here," she said walking back to the room and grabbing her bag.

Jungkook leans against the door frame watching Ji-Eun who takes out a tiffin and walks back to him. "Here I made it so you better finish it all" she hands him the tiffin which he took gladly.

"Thank you" he simply said, grateful for his love for always taking care of his smallest things. "Let go, you still owe me a rooftop date remember" he winks at her.

"Of course I will let go now," she said. Jungkook smiles, placing her hands on his own, and walks out of the room towards the rooftop.

 Jungkook smiles, placing her hands on his own, and walks out of the room towards the rooftop