Chapter 25

(past timeline)

PLEASE ENJOY THIS LONG CHAPTER!!

-start writing the chapter at midnight and finish at 6 am so now good night loves💜-

Taehyung shuts off the running fountain and stares at the large mirror. It was currently 3 in the morning and Taehyung was wide awake since he couldn't stop thinking of the man he had met a few hours ago. His mind was restless and his heart was in constant battle with things that he wasn't even sure of.

Meeting Jungkook he couldn't say was the best thing. Within these 3 years, Taehyung went through a lot and most of them weren't good. His choice of running away from his problem and the people he loves wasn't easy for him. He had to face many challenges and even more hate. Went through loneliness, having to be separated from everyone.

And it was all because of one person. Jeon Jungkook. No matter how much he stayed strong or pretended to be okay it still bothered him. No matter how much time has passed he can't let go of things that he has gone through. But it wasn't as bad since he didn't have to face Jungkook but now that he saw the man after so long he again feels those emotions that he had learned to cover.

He again feels fear. He doesn't know what it is but knowing that Jungkook is again at his reach he suddenly felt scared. Even if he was okay enough to be in the same space as the other man and acted nothing he still felt his hands shaking which he managed to hide from Jungkook. He was able not to show the storm rushing inside him but he isn't sure for how long he can still hold onto those strings keeping his emotions together.

Maybe if Taehyung was alone then he could have run away from the sight of Jungkook. But he wasn't alone now. He had a little life that belonged not only to him but to Jungkook as well. As much as he wants to deny that Yeonjun was only his, he can't. He will never be able to ease the fact that Jungkook is part of his son.

Taehyung walks out of the bathroom to find his son lying peacefully on his stomach, eyes fast asleep. He slowly got near the bed and sat on the hard floor. His eyes are on his son and as if the little soul could feel Taehyung presence Yeonjun unknowingly rolls his tiny body closer to Taehyung and grabs onto Taehyung's finger.

The little movement makes Taehyung chuckle but also the corner of his eyes lets out drops of tears

The little movement makes Taehyung chuckle but also the corner of his eyes lets out drops of tears. Taehyungs runs his finger over his son and smiles "no matter how much I have suffered....and gone through I am still grateful that I have my little friend" Taehyung whispered to his son.

"Our life isn't very normal is it?" he chuckles again.

"I am still questioning how I came to this point" Taehyung plays with Yeonjun's tiny fingers. "Every time I think of myself I find my life back at the starting point....only difference is that one more step is added '' Taehyung stares off at nowhere.