Chapter 52

(Current timeline)

As time passes the wait of the lonely man becomes lingers. Days turn into months and months then into years. Each season changed, the second pass by but Taehyung's wait didn't seem to come to end.

Like his promise, he waited in front of the beautiful spring bloom. His eyes glazed at the falling flower petal. It was another season of the First Spring festival. He stood in the same park where he promise to see Jungkook again.

Watching the people around him, the families, the couples, and the children's laughter make his chest let out a sad sigh. A small smile lingers at the corner of his lips when a child smiles at him.

"Mister" the little girl calls out.

Taehyung squats down to her level and smiles "yes beautiful" he answers.

"For you" the holder places pink flowers in his hands and then runs away.

Taehyung didn't even out the chance to speak but ended up chuckling when the girl turns back to him and smiles.

"How much longer do I wait?" Taehyung whispered looking at the large blooming trees.

An image of his younger self appears as a young boy who held the hands of his lover, and his best friends as they lean for their first kiss underneath the pink heavens.

Taehyung suddenly felt the cold breeze of spring against his skin and shivers. Taehyung bites his bottom lips to surpass a sob, his eyes teary but he blames it on the wind and not the disappointment in his heart.

He starts taking steps towards the end of the park and comes into view of the large river bank. "You are over tasting my patients Jungkook" he spoke standing in front of the beautiful scenery.

"If you don't come back sooner I will forget about you, I'll forget everything

"If you don't come back sooner I will forget about you, I'll forget everything......and I won't ever remember again" Taehyung annoying said.

Even if it was far from the truth he believed saying those lies might bring him sooner. Because he is restless, he is so tired of missing him, tired of waiting. He doesn't like these feelings anymore, he was willing to have Jungkook in front of him, and see him again. He wants to feel him again. Because he misses him so much.

He is afraid that if he waits any longer then he will not remember what the other even sounds like. What it like feel to have him again. He is afraid that time will play its cruel trick again and take him further again.

But mostly he wants to assure himself that his wait won't go to waste. That the feelings of logging aren't just him who feels it. He wants to assure himself that he isn't the only one feelings despite seeing others. That Jungkook too is counting the days to meet him again.