Important

Before I post the next chapter I think I should make some things clear. A lot of you had questions a confusing so I will be here to answer some for you(that if I have to understand it myself)

-firstly many of you seem to be confused about the story timeline so I try to clear it. So in this story, the timeline is mixed up. it will run back and forth between the chapter. So far Chapters 1-2 are the present days. From chapters 3-13 it is the past. It will continue to be mix-up by the timeline but I do my best to make it clear.

-I see many hate on Jungkook and trust me I would too. And I won't justify his action against Taehyung just because he is bipolar. But what I do want to make clear is some of you wonder if Jungkook is just confused about his feelings towards Taehyung? or that he is just pretending to like Ji-Eun? Will I don't want to give away too much but I will say that Jungkook's feelings towards Ji-Eun are real. What he speaks for Ji-Eun is all honestly. But as far as having feel for Tae? while you gotta wait for that to be answered.

-you all might be thinking why Taehyung is still into Jungkook even when he treats him like crap! will that probably be because Taehyung liked him for a long time? remember Jungkook and Taehyung used to be very very close to each other and Taehyung holds onto that though things seem to change.

-For those who wish Ji-Eun to turn out to be bad...sorry to break it to you darlings but not everyone has to be bad. Some people are just nice.

-you said Taehyung suffer too much....don't kill me more to come

-It might seem like a lot of things don't make sense but hold on a little bit I promise as it goes on you start making sense.

-Going back to the timeline, Yes the few halves of the story take place in 1894. But the current time will be taking place in the 90s, it was he has kids, etc.

- Happy ending? while my kind of happy ending might not be the same as your thinking but still I will try to be fair to them all.

-You might have gotten confused about chapter 13. Jay wanted both Taekook to drink the drink with a drug which did happen. But Jay wanted Taehyung for himself so when he was done he could frame Jk sleeping with Tae. But you all know what happens.

-Also chapter 14 will be taking place in the present day. A lot of them will be focusing on the children. If you ask why I didn't continue to show what happen after Jungkook assaulted Taehyung. it's because I just want you to wait and hate me!

-and yes the present-day Hoseok and Taehyung haven't seen each other for long years. Why? For some reason.