Chapter 4

(Past timeline)

"I hate it!" the scream throwing his book across his dorm room. Jimin, who was sitting on the couch chewing on his ramen, sighs at his best friend's dramatic meltdown for the hundred time.

"Tae you trashing our room isn't gonna help you with Jungkook," Jimin says learning a glare from Taehyung who was picking up the frame from the countertop.

"Don't you dare Kim Taehyung!" Jimin yells, putting down the bowl and points at Taehyung

"Don't you dare Kim Taehyung!" Jimin yells, putting down the bowl and points at Taehyung. Taehyung frowns at the sudden outburst and brings the frame to see it was a picture of the Yoonmin couple.

"Sorry! I-I just don't understand why can't Jungkook ever talk nice! All I do is love and care, is it too much to once look at the person loving you without being an asshole" Taehyung wanted to scream, cry but he couldn't because it was useless trust him he was doing it.

"I mean I can't blame him too, you and I both know that he loves Ji-Eun more than anyone and she was there before you. Same for her Ji-Eun thinks the world of Jungkook. You can't just expect him to fall for you like that" Jimin says even though he hates that he has to be the one saying it.

"I know that but I can't stop not loving him too! I try to be understanding. I try giving up on my hopeless love but if this heart can't stop loving him what else can I do!" Taehyung shouts with a tearful eye.

"Tell me Minnie" Taehyung walks closer to his friend holding onto his soft hands "please tell me how do I stop! How do I stop loving the only person who I ever learn to love? How do I make my stupid heart understand that the person it beats for won't ever love me back? The feeling I feel can't ever be returned! How do I stop this madness?" He breaks in front of his friend who feels helpless watching his friend like this.

"Tae" Jimin places hands on either side of Taehyung's face, wiping them away. "Don't do this to yourself Tae, it will only hurt you more. We can never stop what we feel for someone even if that person is out of our reach" Jimin brings him into his embrace.

"You are very lucky Minnie, the person you loved loves you back" Taehyung whispered.

"I am and you will too have someone who will only love you" Jimin pats his back in a comforting way.

The sun was up high, shining brighter than ever as the flowers in the shop were blooming beautifully. Taehyung had the most gorgeous smile sitting around them gently replacing the dying flowers.

"Tae please bring the roses back inside" Taehyung who heard his mother calling decided not to listen as he didn't feel like doing anything other than to stare at the purple lavender.

"Tae," his mother said in a warning tone but he decided to mess with her and not answer.

"Kim Taehyung" an angry-looking woman walks out of the small room in the shop holding the end of a broomstick.