Chapter 21

(past timeline)

"Taehyung, please open the door" the pleading voice of Hoseok could be heard in the small hallway of Kim's house

It has been almost a week since the trali, a week since the injustices and ever since Taehyung has kept himself locked behind the safety of his room. He had refused to talk to anyone, not his mother, hyung or even Hoseok. He doesn't eat nor drink anything but just lays between the comfort of his mattress and stares at the blank walls.

But enough was enough and Hoseok was dying worried for the younger one

But enough was enough and Hoseok was dying worried for the younger one. He understands but he can't let Taehyung suffer inside that room. So today he doesn't want to leave until he gets Taehyung out of his room.

"Tae please open the door! I won't leave today if you don't come out! I break this door" He shouts triedly.

The others in the house looked at Hoseok hopelessly and felt bad. They feel bad for him since everyday he comes here and tries to get Taehyung to come out or at least eat but everytime he flies and the sadness in his face can be seen but he doesn't give up. Instead sits around and tries to cheer up the others. He brings a lot of stuff everyday, be it for the house or Taehyung alone. All the gifts and things he leaves in front of Taehyung's room everyday just so he can see but Taehyung doesn't come out.

"Tae....I know you are going through so much..but don't shut yourself like this. It is hard enough but if you keep locking yourself you gonna rot more. We don't understand truly but we can at least help it get a little bitter. You are in there in pain and your family out here dying for you......please just open the door" Hoseok pleaded in his voice showing his sadness.

He waits for Taehyung to open the door or say anything but when nothing comes to responses he sighs. His head rested against the wooden door and closed his eyes. He just wants to make sure that Taehyung is okay, but the younger one isn't allowing him. He has the argument to break the door but he doesn't want the younger to feel worse than he already is. So all he can do is wait and he will do as long as he can.