Chapter 22

(past timeline)

FORGIVE ME LATE UPDATE!! Sorry IT ALSO VERY LONG!!!

*new edit*

I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS 3 HOURS AGO BUT IT GOT SAVED AT DEFEAT
———————————————————————————

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok gritted his teeth staring at Jungkook who had his eyes locked with Taehyung. "I ask you something?!" He yells when he gets no response from the other man.

"Y-yo are pregnant?" Jungkook choked on his own words. Taehyung had no response as his eyes were set on the floor. The room fell into an awkward silence for a second but Jungkook wasn't having it.

Giving no time Jungkook grabs Taehyung by the wrist and drags him out of Dr. Jung's office. "Hey-" Hoseok was about to stop Jungkook but his mother pulled him back.

"This one is not for you to interfere, son," she said sadly smiling at her son who only frowns at his mother.

Taehyung doesn't pull away nor stop Jungkook from dragging him away. He simply just is an absent mind. He doesn't even realize where he was taking him or just how in a matter of seconds the two become closed off from the people outside the closed doors.

Jungkook lets go of Taehyung's wrist and call his name but the other male was not responding "how is it even possible? How can you be p-prevent" Jungkook repeats his question for like the hundredth time?

Taehyung hands go to feel the little life inside him. His fingers rubbing his soft tummy, his eyes glued to the floor "I don't know.....but a baby" Taehyung couldn't find words to express his rushing emotions.

Jungkook was rewarded by the action of Taehyung. His heart dropped in fear seeing the smile forming on his lips of Taehyung. How can Taehyung smile in this situation? Doesn't he understand what was having? Does he know what this meant for both of them?

"Taehyung are you hearing me!" Jungkook raises his voice. Taehyung frowns, finally coming back to his senses, and glares at Jungkook.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" he asked, arms crossed, voice cold.

Jungkook gulps at the sudden change in that warm voice "you are pregnant" he repeated.

"And what? What if I am pregnant? What is it with you?" Taehyung scolds, sighing deeply.

"What is it with me? You are pregnant with my child-"

Taehyung lets out a hollow laugh with a blank face "your child?......Mr.Jeon if you have a shortness of a member then let me remind you something" Taehyung historically said as he came to stand inches away from Jungkook.

"As I recall from last time....you and me, Jungkook we are "nothing". We are just strangers who have no connection." Taehyung gives him a sharp look as he meets eye to eye with Jungkook.

"So for that, this child has nothing to do with you too. We simply are no one" Taehyung's voice stung but his eyes hold s frame tightened.

Jungkook's chest rises in guilt remembering those painful voices he has spoken in front of many. "Taehyung what I said and have done is my fault....but we are in a situation that can ruin us both-" Taehyung again doesn't let Jungkook complete his words.

"Don't pity yourself with the thought of having anything to do with this! It is not you who is dealing with this situation but me! And Me alone! You never have anything to do with Me but being my Rapist! You have no worries to cry about!" Taehyung growls hands clutching onto a hard fist.