Chapter 35

I am really sorry that I am not able to post consistently nor am I able to reply to all your comments and answer your question. Currently I am working and as one of the only providers for the family I haven't had must time to do much. I am really sorry if my disappearance or slow updates have beeing annoying anyone. I try to post as much but the only time I can find at the moment is Saturday and Sunday.

So please forgive me for this delay and I try to do better. Thank you for yourself understanding and supporting 💜💜💜💜
———————————————————————————

(PAST TIMELINE)

"I can't do this to Jungkook" Mrs. jeon rereads the latter sent by Ji-Eun. Her eyes hold the anger on the girl who refuses to be part of her plan to separate Jungkook and taehyung.

"What does she think of herself? That low-life girl can't ruin anything!" Mrs. Jeon curses, pushing away the letter towards the trash. Her head between her hands, a sudden headache forming in her head from the stress given to her by low-life people.

She grabs onto her phone and dials the number who she hasn't heard from "get the other girl ready. Kill whoever you need but I need him gone now!" she screams angrily at the phone.

The man on the other side looks at the boss and gulps "but the plane was to only harm the boy not kill-"

"I don't care about getting rid of him while I take care of my son." she threw away her phone too.

"You're gonna pay for this Ji-Eun '' she gritted her teeth but just then the front door to her home opened and her eyes widened when her son walked in.

"Jungkook?" she frowns when her son stumbles down. She watches her son struggling to pick himself up.

Jungkoook was out of breath as he picked himself off the ground. His red eyes as they watch his mother standing with her hands crossed. Jungkook is constantly coughing, his hands over his chest as he drops in front of his mother.

"Why are you here?" The woman speaks with no care or worries for her son who was struggling to even breathe properly.

"G-give it to me" Jungkook's words were unsteady but he still managed to say.

"Why should I? You left cursing my existence. What shameful must it be for you to come running to me for something so simple" her evil smirk and mocking tone mess up Jungkook even more.

If it was on Jungkook he would never see this woman's face again but for him to go back to taehyung he needs those pills and only she had a hold on to them. Jungkook didn't know he was gonna run out of those that kept him sane, his mind is a mess, and is already losing everything. He glared at his mother but he couldn't move an inch.

His mother bent to her son who was begging her with his eyes, but the stone heart woman was unfazed. She clicks her tongue in mocking, her eyes amused and her chest rises in satisfaction. "Didn't I tell you that you can't run from me? One way or other you are stuck with me. You need me even to just stay alive" she gives him a poor look and jungkook hate her even more because of how true her words are. He hates the fact she is right, he hates that he needs her, and he hates himself for being born like this.

"Please just-" Jungkook crawled to his mother's feet, his eyes filled with angry and hateful tears. He grabs her hand, himself looking so disheartening but for his mother, she wasn't much to care about. "Just give it to me, I'll give you anything, just let me have those pills. I am begging you" he cries and screams but the lady removes Jungkook's hand with disgust.