Chapter 13

(past timeline)

*warning: it might be little difficult for some and uncomfortable! Just bare yourself and enjoy*

"Hey, have you seen Jungkook?" Ji-Eun comes up to the basketball team and asks but they all give her the same answer as everyone else.

"No sorry. He said he will be back in a minute but he hasn't returned for hours" one of the teammates said as they all agreed.

Ji-Eun who was up on the stage had to come looking for Jungkook because he wasn't in his place. It was almost noon and the performance had started. Ji-Eun's number was coming to a close. So she took it upon herself to look but everyone was saying he wasn't around.

"Where could he have gone?" her chest was filled with worries. She goes around the whole field but she still couldn't find him.

"Did he leave without me?" She tries not to feel bad and thinks of what could have happened.

"Hey?" She looks back when someone calls from behind. "Hoseok," she said with a tiny smile. Maybe I should ask him. He probably knows where Jungkook is.

But before that Hoseok says "have you seen taehyung? I have been looking for him for almost hours now? I have asked everyone but no one has seen him. Yoongi and Jimin were also worried, '' he said, looking around and back at Ji-Eun.

Ji-Eun froze in her place. She had no words as all her mind went to the possibility that Jungkook and Taehyung might be with each other. She could only stare at Hoseok, her heart suddenly racing with uncountably.

"Please don't be together"

Was repeating throughout and it was killing her.

But to her horror, Jay approaches them with a victorious smirk. "If I am not mistaken perhaps you are looking for Jungkook?' he asked with an innocent smile.

Ji-Eun nods, still not being able to speak. "And you searching for Taehyung? Am I right?" he asked, looking towards Hoseok.

Hoseok frowns at Jay not liking the smile that was plastered on his face. He has heard what the man tried to do to Taehyung. He was holding back not to punch the latte. "Yah I am," he said.

"Then worry not! Jungkook told me to bring you to the back room. He said he had something for you. A surprised sort I guess. Not sure he just said to bring you there" Jay held back a laugh when he saw the relief slowly climbing on Ji-Eun's face.

If only you knew.

"Just follow me. I'll take you there" Jay offered with the biggest smile. He turns but Hoseok stops him.

"What about Taehyung?" Hoseok's ash narrows his glare at Jay. "I don't know. Maybe Jungkook saw them talking last time. You can come to two and ask him." Jay doesn't wait for an answer and walks away knowing they will come behind.

Ji-Eun and Hoseok look at each other before following Jay. Hoseok now finds the secondary uncomfortable. It is not that he is thinking of the worst but he is also aware of what Jungkook means to Taehyung. So to think Jungkook and Taehyung being together wasn't a good feeling for him. But he tries to have a clear mind and trust the man who gave him a chance to love.

They walk past the silent hall finding nothing but emptiness. Ji-Eun's fingers play with the ring around her neck. The Ring gripped tightly because she needed some strength and assumed that Jungkook wouldn't just leave her. She feels mad at herself that she was feeling these unnecessary things against jungkook. Because Jungkook couldn't have given her the ring if he didn't truly mean to be with her. It will probably hurt Jungkook if he ever comes to know that she didn't trust him.