Chapter 46

(Past timeline)

"Hyung I am okay" Taehyung whines a hundred times as he pouts at his brother.

Ever since Tawhyung woke from surgery Yoongi hasn't left his side. No matter how many times Taehyung told him that he was okay his brother didn't listen. He was like a babysitter who constantly watches over Taehyung. Taehyung appreciated his brother's care, he and Jimin were the most supportive of him. But it was getting too much for him.

Yoongi forgot that he has a life and a family that he needs to get back to. Taehyung was starting to feel like a burden on him. Yoongi brought his kids to see him and that was a whole mess but they were okay now. Everyone was relieved and the family at staring smile.

Yoongi didn't tell him about the only Jungkook not saving him the thing. Yoongi didn't have it in him to tell Taehyung because he knows how the man would feel. Finding out that the man you loved didn't want to save you was a bad feeling. Yoongi didn't want to add more to his brother than he already had.

But it was bothering him a lot. It was making him angry and wanted to go and beat the living life out of Jungkook. But he refused to leave his bother side. But Taehyung was catching up, he knows something wasn't right. Seeing how Yoongi was barely lively, he didn't speak much, and always seemed irritated. And he knows he is the reason.

But today was enough, he needs his brother to go and rest. Seeing the dark circles under his eyes he can't let him suffer because of him. "Stay quiet Kim Taehyung. You shouldn't talk too much and rest" Yoongi spoke.

Taehyung tiredly stood with Yoongi's help from his wheelchair and was placed on the bed. Yoongi pushes the wheelchair away to the side and being Tawhyung's legs up on the bed. "Hyung I can sit myself down. You need to go home and rest" he said but like always Yoongi didn't care.

Taehyung eyes shut to calm himself down and holds onto Yoongi's hands when the older man was about to cover him. Yoongi looked up at his younger brother "do you need something Tae?" He asked.

"I am truly fine Hyung," Taehyung said.

Yoongi sighs and sits one's the edge of the bed. His eyes Lowered and gently patted Taehyung's hands. "What bothering you Hyung?" He asks.

"I am sorry" Taehyung frowns when his brother apologizes. He was about to stop him but Yoongi continued.

"I am sorry I am never there when you need me" Yoongi's voice becomes small and weak.

"Hyung" tas Hyung shook his head and hold tighter on his brother's hands.

"Always when you are hurt I am not there. Back then I couldn't come and take you away, he hurt you then and I would only watch. I couldn't be justice to you. I wasn't able to fight those people. And now.....you were almost taken away from me and I couldn't do anything again. I failed as a brother" Taehyung broke broker into pieces when he saw the tears in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi was never the one to cry, he was never to show these types of emotions. Not even when their father left them. He only saw his brother cries twice. Once when he and Jimin broke up for the first time and then when Taehyung was hurt. And now again his brother was crying because of him.

"No, no Hyung" Taehyung moved closer to his brother and cupped his face. Bringing his face closer and whipping those tears away.