Chapter 38

(PAST TIMELINE)

The sound of rushing feet and heavy breathing fills the long stretch hall of the hospital as Yoongi and others rush to the operating room.

"Hoseok" Yoongi calls with worry seeing the man pacing around the operation room.

Hoseok looks at Yoongi without a word, his eyes were numb. He places a hand over Yoongi's shoulder
and sighs. "How is he?" Yoongi scaredy asks. His heart dropped his second because of fear.

"I don't know, the doctors are trying their best. He was stabbed multiple times. Said he lost a large amour of blood-" Hoseok voice cracks as his eyes look down.

Yoongi crumbles his hands into a fist, his body hearing with anger. "How did it happen?" He asks with sharp eyes.

"After picking YeonJun we stop to get ice cream when I got home ta the house was a mess. I found Taehyung unconscious with wounds and strap-" Hoseok couldn't speak more.

The door to the operation room opens and the surgeon walks out. Yoongi and Hoseok are by their side with worried eyes. The doctor gives them sad eyes "we were able to save him, but the stab wound was deep some even damaging his major artery, because of the excessive blood loss causing his body to go in shock. For that reason, he has gone into a coma." The surgeon sadly said.

Yoongi's eyes widen in shock, he felt the ground shaking. Hoseok looks helplessly at the surgeon. He can't believe the words "c-coma?" He trembles at the words.

"Yes, we are very sorry

"Yes, we are very sorry. We are moving him to the ICU soon. We need all the time to recover so I suggest that you don't disturb him for now. And don't lose hope" the surgeon says patting Hoseok's shoulder before walking away.

The two were left glued to their feet. Their eyes filled with tears, heartbreaking with the sad news. Just as the two were ready to leave another rushing feet step came running forward. Yoongi's numb eyes turn into anger when he saw Jungkook coming his way.

Yoongi angrily walks towards Jungkook stopping him midway. Jungkook was restless from the moment he hear the news of Taehyung from Jimin. After 6 months of not hearing from Taehyung, this was the first thing he get to know. And since that moment he left everything and run to be next to Taehyung.

His mind and heart lost count of how many times he have ask the same questions" was Taehyung okay?" He keeps blaming himself for being next to Taehyung. To keep him safe, wasn't able to protect Taehyung again.

He knows Taehyung said to never come in front of Him again but he wasn't able to see Taehyung this very second and make sure he was okay then he doesn't know what he will end up doing, he will burn this world down oh he has too so he can see Taehyung.

He looks at the operating room and was able to walk away from Yoongi but a strong hole on his shoulder by the older man stops him.

"Taehyung," Jungkook says.