Chapter 41

(PAST TIMELINE)

"Hey, handsome" Taehyungs turn towards the entry of his shop and smiles.

"You're back, did the kids safely reach school?" Taehyung asks placing the paintbrush down and walking out of his small art room.

"You have no worries when I am here" the girl smiles and pops on the couch.

"Thank you so much Jugyeong you have done so much for me" Taehyung looks fondly at his newly made friend.

Jugyeong was much younger than Taehyung, she is his neighbor's daughter and an art student. Taehyung still doesn't understand how he becomes a good friend to this young girl. She was full of life and fun. She was much more mature for her age, she was a big help to Taehyung when he was busy. Looking after his children takes the responsibility to bring them home after school and drop them off. In return, Taehyung helps her with school art projects. Hyne was only 17 but she talks and acted like she was the same age as him. She even calls him by his name which her parents don't approve of but Taehyung is okay with it.

"Where is Suho?" The girl's eyes search for the handsome man.

Taehyung smirks looking at the girl. Teenage love. He sat down on the couch in front of her. His legs crossed and eyes sharper at her.

"What?" The girl asks with suspicious eyes.

"Do your parents know that you are skipping school to stalk a poor boy?" Taehyung crosses his arm and playful glares at her.

"Yah yah yah" she quickly got up from her lying position and sit properly. Her innocent eyes came out.

"Why do you have to bring my parents to this conversation? And I am not skipping school Tae I am taking a half day" she defended herself, her hands on her hips

Taehyung sighed at her childish self "and this month alone you took like 20 half days? When do you even study? Your parents trust me and let you hang out but that doesn't mean you can skip school whenever you want" Taehyung's parents self was coming out as he scold the teenager.

"It not my fault you had to have such handsome staff? He is so hot! Our whole school dies for him" Jugyeong's eyes eilt with the thoughts of her school heartthrob.

"And you make that poor boy feel so uncomfortable that he has to hide here. Yes he is handsome but he is my employee don't mass with him" he warns and gets up to go back to finish his painting.

Jugyeong pouts looking at Taehyung "how can you tell me to stay away from him? You should be helping me" she whines behind him and follows him around.

"How many times have your tried asking him out? He denies it, it is not interesting yet you don't give up. It is not good to keep on forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want you. You only are hurt" his lips let put words without thinking.