Chapter 9

(past timeline)

"Minnie I am gonna die!" the 17-year-old boy shouts trashing his room over and over. Jimin, who sat on his friend's bed with his legs crossed, sighs big time. He pulls over his sleeved shirt and jumps out of the bed.

Jimin stands watching Taehyung who looks like he was going insane with his shoes on top of his head. Jimin walks over and grabs the shoe before smacking his friend on the head. Taehyung lets out a painful whine "that hurts!" he shouts, rubbing the place he got head.

"And my head hurts from you whining like a bitch" Jimin shouts himself moving away from Taehyung to his small closet.

Taehyung stands pouting watching Jimin who was creating even a bigger mess of his room than it was already. It was the night of Jungkook's parents' anniversary in which he was not only invited but also going as a date for hoseok who just happened to be on his way to come to get Taehyung.

Taehyung for hours was going through his clothes trying to find the perfect clothes for the night with which Jimin was helping him. But even after hours here Taehyung was whining about not finding anything good to wear.

"How about this?" Jimin pulled out a striped shirt with high jeans but Taehyung immediately shook his head no "I am not going to a disco!" taehyungs says with horror. Jimin looks at the clothes and nods.

"This looks nice" Jimin shoulds another neck high shirt with sleeves with colorfully pants. Taehyung wants to cry at the unpresentable clothing he owns.

Another and other clothes Jimin brings out but Taehyung wasn't happy with it, even so, the clothing was coming to an end. When finally Jimin had a great idea. Taehyung watches Jimin who now runs around the room grab random clothes from the floor and throws them at him.

"Here this is perfect," Jimin said but Taehyung frowns seeing the outfit, and was about to complain but before he could speak he saw Jimin glaring eyes on him.

"I'll try," he said, making his way to the restroom. Jimin finds Taehyung's makeup bag which he hides from others and brings it out. He lays out all the products he wants and sets them on the table.

Jimin was so excited when Jimin told him that Hoseok wanted him to be his date. For him, he wanted to be an opportunity for his friend to move on from Jungkook. There have been countless times when someone asked Taehyung out but he always refused them but knowing he said yes to go with Hoseok he was out on his feet.

He has known Hoseok for two years through Yoongi and he is a great guy. A happy personality, never the shy type with a great fashion sense. He knows Hoseok likes Taehyung from the day he laid his eyes on him and was yelling on his face to have a moment with him. So it would be a perfect time for both of them to get to know each other. He only hopes that his idiot friend doesn't go crazy on Jungkook.

Speaking of hoseok the man was overflowing with excitement and happiness as he stood in front of the mirror checking himself out. He had a simple purple suit on with his hair pulled back. He wasn't overdressed but wasn't any less than a show stopper.